Avoila ban appeal

Killershrimp03

Steam Name:  Avoila

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105710411

Ingame Name: Avoila

Ban Length:  3 days

Admin that Banned you: lafleur

Reason for Ban: LTAP

Dispute: I believe i should be unbanned because i was afk before i left the server and i dont ever remember being brought to a sit nor doing anything wrong to be in a sit. If i left BEFORE i was brought im sorry because my friends wanted me to go out swimming so im sorry if i left before i got brought to the sit.

Hi. So from my POV, I made a sit against Avoila as he killed me when I was on d-class and he was bright. I didn't wanted him warned or anything just to be brought back. When I got in the sit, Rhynno told me he had disconnected and asked me to ban him for 3 days for LTAP. I spoke to Avoila on Discord and it appear he was getting AFK and disconected ans hadn't seen he was in a sit. I have no idea if what he is saying is the thruth or a lie though he seems honest. I saw him a lot on the server recently. @rhynnoif you could check this out pls.

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

Sounds like he wasn't there, wasn't aware a sit was even called, and that he might have disconnected before the sit.

Waiting for Rhynno's response.

Edited by Pills
  • Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

20 hours ago, Lafleur said:

Hi. So from my POV, I made a sit against Avoila as he killed me when I was on d-class and he was bright. I didn't wanted him warned or anything just to be brought back. When I got in the sit, Rhynno told me he had disconnected and asked me to ban him for 3 days for LTAP. I spoke to Avoila on Discord and it appear he was getting AFK and disconected ans hadn't seen he was in a sit. I have no idea if what he is saying is the thruth or a lie though he seems honest. I saw him a lot on the server recently. @rhynnoif you could check this out pls.

yea i did ask but i dont remember asking for a ban on him i remember asking if he should be punished i dont remember anything after that.

Edited by rhynno

1 hour ago, rhynno said:

yea i did ask but i dont remember asking for a ban on him i remember asking if he should be punished i dont remember anything after that.

21 hours ago, Lafleur said:

Rhynno told me he had disconnected and asked me to ban him for 3 days for LTAP.

Wait so Rhynno didn't ask for a ban but Lafleur is saying he DID ask for a ban? Something doesn't add up....

+support tho

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

+support My mans getting the tough treatment for having a social life....

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, frog said:

+support My mans getting the tough treatment for having a social life....

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 6/25/2022 at 3:28 AM, Lafleur said:
13 hours ago, rhynno said:

When I got in the sit, Rhynno told me he had disconnected and asked me to ban him for 3 days for LTAP.

I feel this needs to be addressed. Maybe its just miscommunication but I feel clarity should happen before banning people

3 hours ago, Ayaya said:

I feel this needs to be addressed. Maybe its just miscommunication but I feel clarity should happen before banning people

I spoke with Rhynno and what happened is that Avoila had a very bad timing, at the moment I made the sit and we got brought, he disconnected and we believed he had LTAP as the logs said "Disconnected by user" which means the player disconnected and didn't crash or timed out. Rhynno warned him and was about to ask someone to ban him and then I told him I could and he told me go ahead and I banned him. It's a really shitty situation because I believe Avoila and he just got a really bad timing and I don't want him to have a dirty record. I hope it clears the confusion.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.