scotched warn appeal

scotched

Your In-game Name: MTF D5 FTO SGT scotched ZETA

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580729723

The admin's name in-game: Wade

What warning did you receive: FailRP| didnt roll to cuff 173

When did you receive this warning: because i didnt roll to cuff 173

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I genially did not know that u had to roll to cuff 173 as it was my first time actually cuffing him and i thought that all you needed was 3 people looking at him then cuff, I have been actively playing the server for no more then a week, so I still am not to "memorized" over the rules, and 173 did tell me to roll in chat (after checking in the sit) I did not realize he typed it out since SCP-354 was right behind us and I was trying to hurry, please unwarn me it was a genuine mistake will not happen again.

Why do you think this warn was false: Because I am fairly new to the server I have been playing it actively for a week

Evidence the warning is false: Don't got the evidence the situation was to fast for me to clip

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

-Support
Not knowing the rules or being naïve to certain rules doesn't allow you to not be warned, it's really up to the discretion of the staff taking the sit if they wish to give you a verbal or formal, however D5's SOP specifically states each and every re-containment procedure for all SCP's so you should of known better Scotched.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

Just now, K I W W I said:

-Support
Not knowing the rules or being naïve to certain rules doesn't allow you to not be warned, it's really up to the discretion of the staff taking the sit if they wish to give you a verbal or formal, however D5's SOP specifically states each and every re-containment procedure for all SCP's so you should of known better Scotched.

Yea and also not having any evidence either also doesn't help your case any either. And just because you neglected to read the server rules or your SOP It's not the admins fault it is your own -SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

I was the person who gave him the warn.

The reason why I gave him the warn was because he was a SGT In D5, so he should have known how to RC 173. Also he was a decent level, so i thought he had read the MOTD so i gave him a formal warning.

Edited by Wade
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, K I W W I said:

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

9 hours ago, K I W W I said:

you should of known better Scotched.

yes i know and i apologize for not knowing, i can confirm with you tho it will not happen again

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

9 hours ago, K I W W I said:

-Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||