My Nova NCO Apllication

Bony Eared Assfish

What is your in game name?
Trojan

What is your SteamID? 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419356505

What is your current rank?
SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server?
i started playing around two months ago

How long have you been in Nova?
3 days

How will you assist Nova with this rank? [50+ words]
I would host plenty of tryouts I would help out the enlisted with learning about nova and answering their questions I would get people to join nova especially new people and i notice that nova doesn't tend to host a lot of tryouts I would imagine because there is a lot more officers than NCOs so I would be more than happy to do that I love doing tryouts and meeting people honestly people is my favorite thing about this server and of course

Why do you want to become an NCO? [50+]

To do tryouts, tryouts are  fun either doing them or hosting them usually people have a good time or its a great learning experience and getting the chance to talk to people and possible have them in your battalion is great as those are the two best things seeing our own battalion grow in size and meeting them and giving them a good memory because even if they don't stay they can still say they had a good time and getting the chance to talk with the enlisted and get them more educated and comfortable in nova so that they can one day become a great NCO

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? 

I do as I was a SSGT in DT and it was quite fun working with people even though I couldn't talk I still had a fun time with the enlisted as i wish to do here too and being a SGT in shock was fun as well as I got to know people around the ship quite well and even talk to the prisoners which was interesting and hosted some tryouts in shock but I wasn't a sgt in shock as long as I nearly was in DT so I had quite a bit of experience and now I'm ready to take on a new journey in nova

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? [75+]
The duty of a NCO is to educate the enlisted on what is right and wrong to answer any questions they have and to be a prime example on what its like to be in nova whilst getting more people in the battalion tryouts are a huge part of a NCOs job and to be a shining example of people in the tryout to see what nova is made of even while just guarding to be responsible and not only show our enlisted what a prime nova looks like but other battalions as well and to teach the enlisted respect and rules of nova as I understand a enlisted's mistake is a mistake of my own for not teaching him/her their responsibilities and to respect others at all times and on top of all that is to host 3 sims a week to keep the battalion in shape and ready for any situation that may come their way and can P.T people three ranks below them if they deem necessary

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

Accepted
Please talk to a 2LT + for your NCO training  

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF