Meth/Weed Farms for Criminals - Denied

Chip&Dail

What you want to see? - Personaly I would love to see something like Weed or Meth cooking be returned to the server! I have spoken with multiple people on the server, and a lot agreed it would be cool. As the main example I will give an example of Zero's Addons. 

Why should we add it? - I know that PoliceRP wants to focus more on crimes outside basing, such as bank, general stores etc. However, sometimes you want to base and make money, but money printing is just too boring, you just sit there and wait. Meth or weed addons require you to do something to make that money, and then sell the product to npc's around the map.

What are the advantages of having this? - Making limited jobs specifically to do this will ensure there is not too much basing, and only a specific amount of people will be doing this, to ensure there is still major crime happening. Another advantage is that it will encourage more base buidling, and more RP raids from government. 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals/Possible new jobs, to make money, even if its a little amount, it would be fun when basing.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-grow-op-weed-script 
https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-methlab2-drug-script

P.S: I know Zero's addons are not the best for big servers like GL, as they could be buggy. These are just the primary examples, and they are the most popular. I just want to try suggest this, if there is a chance. 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

I didn't read this but the addons look cool. I'm unsure how it would effect server performance or if these addons have been known for issues. But they both look high quality and fun.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

1 hour ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

This will bring a new way to make money on the server.

1 hour ago, Alonzo said:

+Support

Realistic Crime / Drug Dealing

Another way to make money 

More stuff for FBI and Gov to crack down on / go undercover for.

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:12 PM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

This will bring a new way to make money on the server.

I have used both of these addons and they are pretty cool and more fun than just money printing. 

• Head Admin

-Support
reason i say this is because zeros addons are very good but just do not work properly with our server, (causes bugs and issues)
the meth lab thing is very hard and big to setup so would be very hard to make money from it etc

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

-Support 
Last time we had it or something similar it caused major lag and bugs

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 6/28/2022 at 6:42 AM, Tactical said:

-Support
reason i say this is because zeros addons are very good but just do not work properly with our server, (causes bugs and issues)
the meth lab thing is very hard and big to setup so would be very hard to make money from it etc

Meth is bad. Weed is decent. Printers are god.

• Jimmy James changed the title to Meth/Weed Farms for Criminals - Denied