1. 1. Should I be an Officer

• Yay
    • Nay

This poll is closed to new votes

1: What's you're in-game name and rank: 69th RCS SS SFC Dairy 0509

2: What's your timezone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:117316454

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words):
I believe that I should be a Medical Officer for multiple reasons. For starters I have a long history in being in positions of command and/or leadership. These positions ranging from Fire Chief and Sheriff on FiveM.  Being a Commander in three branches and an officer in another on our military rp server, and being a prior Medical Officer reaching the rank of First Lieutenant and Rescue Squadron Lead Officer. I have also taken classes and camps ( JROTC and JCLC ) to better my leadership abilities. I should also be a Medical Officer for the fact that I am a very active and devoted member and leader of the 69th Medical Corps. This shows that I'll do anything for my troopers and do whatever needs to be done to get any task at hand done successfully.  I should also be a Medical Officer for the fact 
5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words):
I should be trusted as a Medical Officer for two soul reasons. The First being that as stated above I have prior experience with being a Medical and Sub Regiment Officer. Although times have changed and the way of leading might not be the same, I still have the same attributes as I did then to be a great leader.  I still have the ability to lead my troops into hell and drag them back out and the confidence do so. I should also be trusted as a Medical Officer as I have already climbed the ranks in both of our sub regiments. Regiments that require a lot of trust and effort, ranging from making sure that the ISD knows what's going on scientifically and seeing if anything could kill them or harm them, to protected and battling to protect the ISD and her crew.
6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words):
Something I can bring to the Medical Corps is two things. The first thing I can bring  is a very active Officer that can provide multiple SIMS, Tryouts, and / or trainings.  Personally I believe this is the reason why a lot of people don't join medical or leave medical. Because A either theirs no tryouts or B there is no training or 'action". The problem with people leaving needs to be resolved and I believe that me being an officer will be able to help. Another thing I can bring to the Medical Corps is a very active Officer. I am on the server everyday for about 4-5 hours. Personally I believe that we need more active officer ( no offense to the current officers ). Sometimes our troopers need a officer and there's not one there to answer their call. Or we don't have an officer to lead our troops and our NCOs on Missions. 
7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words):
I should be accepted over other applicants for the reason stated above. I have a lot of prior experience leading and I have a lot of courage when it comes to leading. But honestly in the end it doesn't all fall around leadership. It falls around making sure your troops are taken care for and making sure they are safe. Making sure they are well trained. And as an officer i can bring that. I can bring a leader that will sit down and help someone with a surgery, checkup, or an experiment. I can bring a leader that can make sure all the troops know what they are doing, making sure that they know how to defend and heal the members of the ISD.  This is why I believe that I should be accepted over other applicants. 
8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): I have no warns

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

+Support

+Really nice

+Is fun to be around

+Acts professionally when needed
Would be a very fine addition to the officer core.

Edited by Fail

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

+Support 

-has shown great activity and dedication 

-good app 

-Has done great experiments for research 

overall I think he shall make a great Officer 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry