Global Resignation-Will

oofWill

Hey guys, im not gonna do one of these sappy resignations however A resignation is necessary. Recently I haven't been having fun with anything in life really. This closely relates to IRL issues. I don't think I can continue to fufill the obligations of Medical command and being an Admin in SCP-RP gaminglight server.

I don't want to do a lot of name calls, however I think a few people wi ll be alright. Note: I love each and everysingle one of you guys, these are just people that went above and beyond for me.

TylerPortal-I appreciate you always looking up to you and wish you good luck in the rest of your gmod career

Bully Maguire- I know you IRL

New rowphin- I'm sorry I let you down in medical but you've been a great deal of my life in the past year

Pure- Thanks for hearing me vent and annoy the shit out of u love u

Diz- thanks for the laughs and for helping me escape the facility for the first time. Will never forget that watchtower

Fusion- I love you

Adam- Love you you irish prick

Its impossible to remember everyone, but know each and all of you I will miss. I hate to leave around my 1 year anniversary on this server but irl calls for me. Ive worked so hard for my current positions and wish you all the support that I got.

In-Game Name: Will

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:236584067

Reason for leaving (If Private, Fine): Depressed and can't enjoy nothing no more

Do you agree to stay active for 48 hours after this post? I will try however my activity this week and past month i don't know if itll be to satisfactory

Do you agree to contact your Head of Staff once your 48 hour notice is up? (NOTE: Failure to do so will result in a staff restriction)

Yes

I love you all and will always miss you

Dm me if you ever need me, ill remain in discords and am willing to help anyone in the same situation as me or anybody that needs to talk period.

Edited by oofWill

oofwill2.png

One of my first friends in GL, It's really sad to see you go.

10 minutes ago, oofWill said:

Will never forget that watchtower

Same here, shit was fun as hell.

Hope you get better man, if you need to talk to someone I'm right here.
O7

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Damn all the people I like are leaving. Goodbye Will, o7

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• 2 weeks later...