Chat Box - Denied

Claire

What are you suggesting? -  Adding SCB | Chat Box to the server

How would this change better the server? -  It would look more Better then the regular gmod chat box we have, it would also be cool. And there can be custom emotes also, and change colors for more RP situations. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  It cost money [9.99], and I dont know if it will lag..

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  EVERYONE In the server.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/scb

Edited by Wade

+ Support

I’ve personally had great experiences with this chatbox system on other servers. Great idea to add to the server.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support

People are going to circumvent the chat filter with emojis but I do not care!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Huge +Support

I have seen this Chat box used many times on servers and is Pretty good The only downside is something I will not say unless a staff wants to talk about as it messed up a server I used to be on but it was fixed awhile ago and the same thing applied with this chat box could be done with the one we have now and is more exploitable 

Edited by The silent man

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

1 minute ago, The silent man said:

Huge +Support

I have seen this Chat box used many times on servers and is Pretty good The only downside is something I will not say unless a staff wants to talk about as it messed up a server I used to be on but it was fixed awhile ago and the same thing applied with this chat box could be done with this and is more exploitable with the normal chat box we have now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...