Alonzo

Alonzo's Event Team Applciation  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Alonzo be in Event Team?

In-Game Name: Alonzo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:648559329

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 480 + 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Good. I've been playing the server for almost 3 months now and I've spent over a month as moderator. I read the MOTD reguarly.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I feel I'd be a good fit for the event team because I would love to create fun late night events for the server and also because when I'm working (5 days week IRL) I always hop on when I get off (11PM EST) on my working days and I'd like to create fun events for people that are playing the server at night or later times. RP is my favorite type of gameplay and since I started playing on GamingLight and being part of events I love how much fun they are and would like to be apart of the team and create a fun event with prizes for players on the server, I feel like event's are super fun for the community and it's fun to be apart of an event and not be RP'ing all of the time. I feel like players would also love to be in Events and and I could come up with some good ideas for events as well. I've been staff for a little bit now and I have a good understanding of the rules and the MOTD in general and I would like to further move up in staff and become apart of the Event Team! 🙂 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Two events I could think of creating would be 1. A TDM with on a part of the map where I'd put two teams of players on a part of the map where they could do almost like a Search & Destroy type gamemode. Two teams of four to six players face off against each other, with the objective of this being to destroy one of two objectives on the map using weapons, or to kill all enemy players. The second one would be 2. A racing event where players go 1V1 and race around the map and move up against eachother in the race as the losers continue to be disqualified and finally the top two players go against eachother and the one who wins wins the race. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday: Any time after 11:30 PM EST or on my days off anytime EST. (usually tuesday wensday)

Saturday and Sunday: Any time after 11:30 PM EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?  Yes I have

Edited by Alonzo

• Head Admin
7 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Great Event Idea

Good Application

Very polite person ingame and great staff member!

Good Luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I