Ay0's Ban Appeal- Denied

Ay0_

1. Steam Name: Ay0_

2. Ingame Name: Ay0

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:118519145

4. Ban Length: Perm

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL]Mybrofrosty

6. Reason for Ban: trying to get others banned only trying to cause trouble

7. Dispute: I know what I did at the time was wrong and unfair but I know I've learned from my mistakes and I've apologized to the person that I was trying to get banned I really just wanna meet some old friends on the server and possibly get back into it, at the end of the day its your guy's decision \

Have a good day 

Former SF Vice Marshal

Ay0 isn’t a bad guy and I think he deserves a second chance. He played on the GL rust server awhile back and helped some pretty toxic members get banned. 
Also the admin he was banned by was known to make some questionable decisions in the past. 
+Support

Edited by SawickM

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

10 hours ago, SawickM said:

Ay0 isn’t a bad guy and I think he deserves a second chance. He played on the GL rust server awhile back and helped some pretty toxic members get banned. 
Also the admin he was banned by was know to make some questionable decisions in the past. 
+Support

i agree with sawick he seems like a good person i talked to him at one point and he seemed nice

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 6/24/2022 at 1:31 PM, SawickM said:

Also the admin he was banned by was known to make some questionable decisions in the past. 
+Support

Ay0 honestly has waiting this one out before doing a ban appeal, I personally don't see anything wrong with him getting unbanned. Along with what Sawick said.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother