D CLASS IS RUINED

Waer

Hi everyone, 

How should I start? Let’s say I’m kind of t r i g g e r e d right now knowing that I just donated 100$ for a Custom Class that has become completely useless.

The new D-Block is a catastrophe. The transparent wall, the tiny corridors, the lack of space for D-Class in upper d block has led me to quit the server for now.

D class was already really weak before this update with Gensec always getting upgrades, more active higher ranks (juggernauts etc) and better weapons. Furthermore, the scope on snipers have changed to become practically useless so our only Thompson D class sniper is even more shit now.

Anyways. Fix d block plz. 

As a D class main, I’m not playing again until this is addressed. If it isn’t and no one agrees with me, then it’s a valid reason for me to quit GL.

Edited by Waer
  • Laughing 2

• Waer changed the title to D CLASS IS RUINED

You're upset about... fences? You're not "useless" now, if you comply with actually RPing there are some ways to escape. You just can't bombrush gensec repeatedly now as it should be as you are A DEATH ROW INMATE. Work on coordinating if you want to rebel.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

ohh nooooooooooo 😞

Dblock is fine as it is.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

3 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

You're upset about... fences? You're not "useless" now, if you comply with actually RPing there are some ways to escape. You just can't bombrush gensec repeatedly now as it should be as you are A DEATH ROW INMATE. Work on coordinating if you want to rebel.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

1 minute ago, Nydekore said:

I agree with nydekore.  It's still easy to riot if you strategize with your fellow d class, which is what you're supposed to do.  If anything, it helps the server as it makes it so that research are able to do more RP and MTF can feed SCP's; plus it's much more realistic as D Class shouldn't have constant reign over d block, prisons don't work that way.  Also, the point of SCPRP is to... well... RP.  Consider joining a branch if you are looking for more RP and/or PvP.  I also killed too SF today while rioting with the contender, it was fairly easy so I don't know what you're talking about when you say the contender is bad

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, IgnisNuts said:

image.png.ca9c29bedd6976c29ac28e7ef88f6da4.png

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

D block is just plain ugly and boring. It's very hard to play as one. While waiting for your limited rp( getting killed by scps) you have to stare at a fence and barriers that look like they were set up by a 75 year old with no design sense and no gameplay sense. When you are going for the only other thing you can do as a d-class, the god awful map construction is ALSO unfun. Gensec spawn is annoying af. Doesn't matter if d-block coordinates. I doubt a single person made it to EZ with today's event. constant stream of no nlr, free gun spawning d class are still mowed down. There's no strategy. Not even a human wave tactic will work. And even when it does work you don't feel very rewarded. idk. not like i've played as long as many of you guys but that's how I feel about d class.