LukeMario Resignation

LucarioKing

I hate doing this, but I have to. I spend a year on this server nothing but playing CI and bullying Security and MTF as D-class with a Barrett run back to D-block and kill them with it, and I know most of them will hate me already, but I LOVE IT WHEN THEY GET MAD LOL! Anyway, watching this server grow to become a good server and deserve the number one spot.

ย 

CI never die, CI is forever

==================================================================================================================

ignis: I love you brotherย 

Thin: Funny man always get in trouble

FunnyFish0: I know you came back once man I miss seeing you

BloodDragon: STOP PLAYING SPOTTER LOL

Vanny: the funny man

Gar: I know I kill you so many time but I swear I was brainwash

Cosmic: I kill you so many time like Gar onsite but believe me I was brainwash

Jeff: plz make sure Scooty get E4 to D1

Scooty: Scooty, I know you've been trying to get E4 so much. I want you to take my D1 spot instead any other E4

Cyclone: Worse than Tydrix at Longshot head and major

BOx: Best minge

Change: worst minge

Pills: Love you man

Grayson: Inactive

Global: 2nd best Sniper Main now you take 1st

Talila: hey monkey! spawn me a Auger for me okay ๐Ÿ™‚

Alexx: Your cool

Neo: Welcome back to CI I hope you can make RND better than before

Pure: Can you at least try sit on a chair so I can stop being stuck in youย ๐Ÿ˜

Adam: inactive almost the best

Weiss: changing your models to noncombatants spawning in weapons

Yohan: My alcohol friend!

Orange: I barely get to know you but oh wellย 

Enuz: Better general

Coltable: come back to CI and make CI better ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

to every security, if you see me get on, you know what's going to happen >:)ย 

==================================================================================================================

ย 

= Your best CI member LukeMario =ย 
ย 

ย 

Watch me on {Redacted}

Edited by LucarioKing
  • Gaminglight Love 4

๐Ÿ“‚๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ญ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“‚๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“ญ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“„๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“๏ธŽ๐Ÿ“„๏ธŽ๐Ÿ—๏ธŽย |ย Owner CC:ย CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

didnt even mention me, i c u

also:ย 

Neo: Welcome back to CI I hope you can make RND better than before

hes already gone.

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

bye other lucario man =(

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XII |ย Reznov Klushie | Foxxย  ย  ย  ย On: ย Alpha-8 | ย S.T.A.R.S |ย Iota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers'ย 

spacer.png

i dont think youve ever killed me goober

Resigned CI CMDR Gar ย |ย Former E11 SGTย Gar |ย RRH Guardianย Yankee 42 | Formerย D5 CPL Gar (one of the first)ย |ย A1 Steak Sauce Iย |ย Farmer Gar

One of my homies since day one, went from PVT to when i transferred from E11. You were always one of the command i looked up to. Ima miss you luke, but good luck with whatever it is you pursue next. P.s STOP MISSING SO MANY DAMN POKEBALLS ON A STATIONARY TARGET.

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX,ย Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadronย SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

damn bro this guy was D1 for like 2 million eras

Former:

๐’๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ -ย ๐’๐ข๐ญ๐žย ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย image.png.82dbe7433a4a8994ad53d599e6bf09eb.png

Edited by K I W W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin |ย 
| The best Fruit to exist |

Damn, been here since I joined SCPRP the first time and was the first person I spoke to when I rejoined SCPRP. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Former SCPRP:ย CI R&D Chief Director of Operationsย ||ย Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77ย ||ย CI Generalย ||ย Senior Event Teamย ||ย CI Lieutenant Commanderย ||ย Exemplaryย Investigator Award Recipientย || STF D4 Poseidon PL7ย ||ย A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP:ย Naval Captainย ||ย Security Directorย ||ย GM VIย 

Former PoliceRP:ย  EMS Captainย ||ย RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Directorย 

Feel the power of a warrior, fight fight fight fight
Let's get ready to rumble, fight fight fight fight
A gladiators left hand hook, fight fight fight fight
Feel the pain tomorrow

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

• Adam. locked this topic