Dairy's Security Officer Application

Dairy

What is your in-game name?: Dairy 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117316454

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer First Class ( PO1)

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Rear Admiral Spice

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can help improve the branch by bringing them a active member whilst also trying to bring in new members. I always host tryouts whenever I'm not doing anything and hosting a lot of them could prove not just beneficial to the battalion but to its player count as well. I can also help improve the branch by offering suggestions to either improve and / or change things. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? I should be trusted with this position as I am a very active and loyal person. This means that I will stop at nothing until the see the battalion flourish. I should also be trusted within this battalion I can get along with almost everyone instantly, this way no problems will arose with me and any other person and/or battalion. I should also be trusted because I have had a lot of leadership positions ranging from Fire Chief on FiveM to CMDR of the Marines on Military RP and 1Lt on Medical for Imperial RP. I have also taken a few classes on how to be a better leader witch I can apply to here to better my online leadership.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank so that I can better understand and learn how Shock and DT work as I have little to no experience with either battalion. Although I have played PoliceRP, and been a MP on MILRP, its completely different than shock and I would love the opportunity to learn.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I am fully aware

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of the Security Officer is to maintain arrest reports and RFAs. They also deal with Training security on how to properly and affectively do their job. Security Officers oversee two separate battalions and those are Shock and Death Troopers. 

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

+/- support
- short app
+ great guyy

-sussy baka 

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius