• No

in-game name:

SF SNR ENG MP CSO James 2345

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:631435723

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 
Master Pilot

Have you donated to the server?: 
I have not donated but plan on doing so.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: 
I have not been banned on any servers (I was recently false banned and had my ban appealed). 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 
I have one warning for accidentally crashing a transport ship into some important people (this was when I had just joined SF).

How much time do you have on the server?: 
I joined on 4/23/2022 with about 100 hours on the server.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 
I have watched all the movies (expect the sequel trilogy) many many times. I have also watched the clone wars show twice along with rebels. I have watched all star wars shows and I watch many lore youtubers like EckhartsLadder, geetsly's and some other lore youtubers. I have read very few comics.                                                                                                                             

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: 
I want to to become a gamemaster because I would like to be able to host mission, events and sims. It would also be fun to be able to make a story line across multiple events. I want to make the server a even more enjoyable place and I think becoming a gamemaster would help with my goal.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:
I should be trusted as a gamemaster because I enjoy playing on gaming light and would never want to hurt the reputation of the server or to ruin someone elses experience on the server and only wish to give others a better time on the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
I have experience playing gmod sandbox for about 100 hours but i am not familiar with ULX. I am willing to learn it.  

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:
I have no experience with being a gamemaster but i would like to learn the way of being a gamemaster.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
[On-Ship] [Passive Switch] [Host: James] 

"Trojan Horse" 

A ship is requesting to land in MHB for a routine inspection of the ISD. An ISB agent then heads to the bridge and takes a high command hostage on bridge while rebels rush out of the vtol in MHB. The ship is put on defcon 2 and troopers are immediatley ordered to stop the rebels from advancing out of MHB. The rebels are stopped but the high command is still being held hostage. The rebel requests a ship in MHB and walks from bridge to MHB with the high command. The rebel then gets into the vtol with the high command and leaves the ship.

[Off-Ship] [Combat] [Host: James]

"Trojan Horse Part 2"  

The crew of the ISD is tasked with bringing back the high command after he was captured by the rebels. The crew of the ISD must hurry before the high command can be interogated by the rebels allowing the rebels gain knowledge of important classified imperial information. The crew of the ISD goes planet side and fights off rebels while racing against the clock. The troops reach the high command and save him from the rebels. Everyone then returns to the ISD and everything goes back to normal.  

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
I do not know how to give a weapon to someone or myself but am willing to learn. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
I do not know how to but am willing to learn. 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:
Yes, thoroughly.

Edited by LetsGetLoud

+support 

Even tho you are kind of a new player i like the enthousiasm in your application. And the event idea looks really good to me.

Good luck my man! And if you get accepted i hope youll be able to host your event idea 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bub said:

+support 

Even tho you are kind of a new player i like the enthousiasm in your application. And the event idea looks really good to me.

Good luck my man! And if you get accepted i hope youll be able to host your event idea 👍

On 6/23/2022 at 6:47 PM, Bub said:

+support 

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother