Hangs T-MOD application- Accepted

Hang

What is your in-game name?: Hang

What is your steam name?: Mr. Hang Man

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:76022091

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Sgtpinkie#7582

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, former Senior mod and ET on Gaming Light SCP: RP. Along with multiple staff roles during my decade of playing Gmod. Former Admin on Willard Network HL2RP. Former Admin on Deathrow Military RP (Long dead server.), Multiple WW2rp/1942rp servers where I was staff (All currently Defunct.) In truth, I probably moderated and administrated on many servers, many long lost. I only listed the ones I remembered, along with currently active servers, (Only Willard Network is still active if we're not counting my experience on here.)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):June 2019. Recently came back start of June 2022.

What date did you make your forums account?: June 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): User.

Are you a staff member in another community?: Last server I was listed as staff was willard networks, my position and roles have long since been removed. 

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes.

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I am an individual that proved myself to be up to the task back in 2019, I have only grown wiser and far more well versed in the art of moderating. With my MIA status in gaming light I have ventured to other serious RP servers in search of new experiences in the arts of moderating. I have a tendency to moderate on the servers I play on, not in search of power but to bring about a positive and lasting impact on the players that I interact with on a regular basis. I am an active member of medical and have shown maturity in my field reaching the rank of Senior Medic and Senior Field Medic. Along with FTO of the week for my field. I let my actions speak for themselves, words can be manipulated to fit any narrative. But my actions is something the community can judge.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?- Logs have already explained what happened, along with the reporting party. Clearly the subject is attempting to provoke me. Attempt to communicate with the person in a clear manner. Player muted and gagged if they continue to insult me and the reporting party. Banned for MRDM and Player Disrespect.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?- Call a higher ranking staff member for assistance with sit. If both of us are unable to come to a fitting conclusion, the sit must come to an end. Apologies issued, links to our player/staff report section in the forums will be issued if the conclusion is not to their liking.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?- While it is always disheartening to find someone being stoic during an admin sit, I find it to be very common among many people when their heated or angry in the moment. This is an issue with humanity as a whole, it is natural for people to be displeased when the results are not to their liking. Verdict will be issued, subject will be watched for possible repeating of actions. Nothing happens? Back to business as usual.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?- Even when a person is apologetic and sorry for breaking rules, refusal to take action may and most of the time DO result in people thinking it's okay to exploit. This does not just apply to bugs, not doing anything when someone is clearly breaking the rules not only puts the server in danger, it puts the very staff member in danger. As a player can simply assume the staff member is bias and choosing not to punish someone because of personal connections. Thus resulting in a staff report.

1 hour ago, Pure said:

+support 

like the app and has the right idea, have seen you around a bit

-former staff think you have the right mindset for staff

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, Pure said:

+support 

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, Pure said:

+support 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

21 hours ago, Pure said:

+support 

12 hours ago, Biggie Cheese1 said:

+Support

From what i have seen hang is very active and would make a great addition

also probably has a great understanding of ULX from being ex ET

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

8 hours ago, K I W W I said:

+Support
Great app and has past experience staffing, would make an excellent member of staff and the Tmod period will probably prove that.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 6/24/2022 at 4:35 AM, Biggie Cheese1 said:

+Support

From what i have seen hang is very active and would make a great addition

also probably has a great understanding of ULX from being ex ET

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team