Locus Player Report- Accepted

Slasher

Your in game name: Slasher

The player's in game name: Locus

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:90992581

What did the player do: Copbait(he rammed the back of us) and Propblock (placed a prop in the road)

Evidence (required): 723261407_Screenshot(752).thumb.png.47380208de45f69ca146e57adc96f12c.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn for Prop Minging and Copbait

Any extra information: this person is staff and should know not to do this.

Edited by Slasher
Forgot to add something

i dont care GIF 

-Support 

So for the first part you asked me to remove the prop which I didn't know was there which I did as soon as you told me it was there.
Second off were getting chased and wanted a cop near us and this was the best way to get you to stop. If you looked behind you on your clip you would of seen the skeleton chasing us with a gun and put it away right when he got near you guys.  Also on that Cop baiting part you legit said Lol to the guy who was in the car driving as I was the passenger so you clearly didn't feel like this was cop bait.  

TLDR: The first one I didn't know was even spawned in or moved there as it was in the back of FBI to start with before 
The second one we needed to get a cop to stop for us for long enought as the skeleton that you saw was trying to kill us earlier. 
Slasher the reporter was also laughing at the whole thing
I believe the whole thing is just a petty report. If you look at around 0:44 you will see him replying LOL than chosing not to send it. 
The only real reasonable punishment I can really see at most is a verbal because what I was doing wouldn't be considered cop bait it would be considered an idiots way to get the polices attention to stay in the area. 

(I lagged when trying to pull him over so I rear ended him by accident)
https://gyazo.com/1129bd186064e714a644c19b01a9ad9d
https://gyazo.com/8a18cfcb1aca9f12f66e3602804e434c

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Like 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support.
No cap, we were 'Impersonating' police which we're allowed to do and were just having a fun time trying to get Slasher to pull over for the simple point of trying to grab him to mug/kidnap. This is before we had a chat with Mar and as Mar said, it's frowned upon. However in this instance we were trying to roleplay and you can even hear us 'impersonating' using radios that didn't even exist for the 'RP'. We had an intent behind our actions and we weren't just trying to cop bait into a firefight, as there were more of us then Slasher and over VC we even said 'let's kidnap him' when we rolled up.

Hi keltor here I’m the skeleton that walked up and said that’s my car. It was in fact my car, So my side of this is we were all driving around together it was late night and at suburbs me and the other sl members and 1 of them stole my car either I got out and they drove off or was kicked out and they drove off with it. so I told them on voice chat out of bitterness and for the meme I’m gonna call the police on u for stealing my car. A person in voice chat  said I wish u would call the police. So I did /911 help car is stolen. No one responded to 911 so I chased on foot in ther genera direction and saw them pulled over and saw the ppl in the car in front was police so I said help my car is stolen that’s my car. Then the ppl in my car took off.

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

4 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

So for the first part you asked me to remove the prop which I didn't know was there which I did as soon as you told me it was there.
Second off were getting chased and wanted a cop near us and this was the best way to get you to stop. If you looked behind you on your clip you would of seen the skeleton chasing us with a gun and put it away right when he got near you guys.  Also on that Cop baiting part you legit said Lol to the guy who was in the car driving as I was the passenger so you clearly didn't feel like this was cop bait.  

TLDR: The first one I didn't know was even spawned in or moved there as it was in the back of FBI to start with before 
The second one we needed to get a cop to stop for us for long enought as the skeleton that you saw was trying to kill us earlier. 
Slasher the reporter was also laughing at the whole thing
I believe the whole thing is just a petty report. If you look at around 0:44 you will see him replying LOL than chosing not to send it. 
The only real reasonable punishment I can really see at most is a verbal because what I was doing wouldn't be considered cop bait it would be considered an idiots way to get the polices attention to stay in the area. 

(I lagged when trying to pull him over so I rear ended him by accident)
https://gyazo.com/1129bd186064e714a644c19b01a9ad9d
https://gyazo.com/8a18cfcb1aca9f12f66e3602804e434c

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

I'm only going to be warning for the Cop Bait. You shouldn't be joking about pulling people over while not on gov, I understand it might of been a joke but its still not okay. 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support