Bacta Kit Changes [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Diabeto

What do you want to see?: 

The bacta kits don't heal very quickly, I'd suggest boosting the healing rate.

We need to get rid of the healing noise the bacta kits make.

Why should we add it?:

I can already see that in big events there will be problems with people getting health. because of the rate that health is given (~4/sec on the regular kit and ~10/sec on the booster). I did some math and some testing. With the regular bacta kit it takes ~3.5 minutes to get an Imperial Commando from 200hp to the average health in IC which is 1050hp. With the booster it takes ~1.8 minutes. I did a separate test, with 3 booster kits from 150hp to 1250hp it took ~40 seconds. I'd say that is a fair time to heal but you cannot always guarantee 3 medics on. I've personally had missions with only 1 medic, sometimes none. In, all I think both the med kit and booster kit should have a buff to the amount of hp given per second.

The noise is annoying. It's too loud. You can hear it halfway across the ship. I've already seen many complaints of it being too loud. I've even seen some people (even medics) say they are sound sensitive and the bacta injector is too loud for them. This hurts both the server and the medical who can't do their job because its too loud. I think this change is pretty self explanatory.

What are the advantages of having this?:

Better for missions and event as well as the well being of people on the server. 

Who is it mainly for?:

Everyone

Links to any content:

N/A

• Like 1

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

MEGA +Support 
I agree with everything stated in the suggestion the noise is loud and it does take to long to heal people especially when they have 1000+ HP

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

45 minutes ago, Diamondback said:

MEGA +Support 
I agree with everything stated in the suggestion the noise is loud and it does take to long to heal people especially when they have 1000+ HP

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

1 hour ago, Diamondback said:

MEGA +Support 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

MEGA +Support 
I agree with everything stated in the suggestion the noise is loud and it does take too long to heal people especially when they have 1000+ HP

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Diamondback said:

MEGA +Support 

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

4 hours ago, Diamondback said:

MEGA +Support 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

10 hours ago, Diamondback said:

MEGA +Support 

+Support

The main problem I have with the new medpacks is that the high pitched noise genuinely gave me a headache. And, like the suggestion says, you can hear them from very far away. There was a medic healing people at PCP, and I could still hear it all the way back near the wardrobe, just outside the skill machine area.