Global's Guardian Application

Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ

In Game Name: Global

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:193678597

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433)Global#0943

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI 2LT MTF E11 2LT | DoRD | FTO | Ranger | Templar STF D4 Jupiter

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 05-5

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0 Warns 🙂

image.png.8943fb66fc2f027ce7764aa4358ea601.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: RRH has always been something that has interested me in the past. Its been a goal for me to join in on their ranks as soon as I got a taste of the job that they do inside of E11. I want to experience the real thing now. I want to join a branch that will give me more RP than I am currently getting because there is little to no RP inside of E11 and CI Military. Guarding someone and interacting with the things that they interact with is much more than I am currently experiencing. RRH would also help me with the problem of being burnt out of my two other jobs as they are very similar. The change of pace included with RRH would help keep me from burning out.

Why should we accept you: I feel the experience I currently have in CI, MTF and SF would help a lot in any RRH position. I think I would be able to handle any of the jobs that come along with RRH easily since I have been in the exact position of RRH before. I am able to be active and help out wherever needed while upholding the image of RRH that everyone has. My experience with guarding HCMD also comes along with being SF as I guard Toasty and other Directors often since it is one of the side jobs of SF. I can also maintain site as shown on my E11 side.

Edited by Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ

Past: MTF E11 2LT Global | Deputy Head STF D4 Jupiter JP9

CI 2LT Global | CI SIN Global | CatGirl Agent | V2 Worldwide II S10 Universe X

+support globals a chad and is deserving of RRH

is command in both CI and E11

Sub branch command 

In D4

and is fairly active 

Edited by Its Buck
Typo

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

12 hours ago, Its Buck said:

+support globals a chad and is deserving of D4

Sub branch command 

In D4

and is fairly active 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 6/22/2022 at 7:44 PM, Its Buck said:

+support globals a chad and is deserving of D4

Sub branch command 

In D4

and is fairly active 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic