Your In-game name: SL Matilda

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194997693

The admin's name in-game: David

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] David

What warning did you receive: 1x Player Disrespect

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

adawd.PNG.65d463f144dcb62c53ebddab739c37eb.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false:

I do not believe telling someone "shut the fuck up" is player disrespect when im being dragged away and frozen several times by someone who did not own the sit. He took me to a roof to ask me what my side of the story was and i got very upset because i got taken away from the sit. David clearly tried to take over the sit by taking me away and asking for my story, it should not be that way because then the person who took the sit (Myan) could not listen to my story. David should not have tried to take over the sit, but instead help out but it ended up with him interrupting the whole sit instead. Therefore this was wrong on Davids part to take me away from the sit and i did apologise to him after the sit ended and thereafter he gave me the warn. I do acknowledge that telling someone to stfu is not ok but not to the point of player disrespect.

Any extra information: MiniEpic was at the sit as a second thought aswell.

Edited by マティルダ
I forgor to add the miniepic part and then i spelled wrong

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+ Support

Telling a staff member to "shut the fuck up" is not enough to warn someone for on it's own. I would understand if other rule breaks did occur and you threw it in the warn, but to warn for "x1 Player Disrespect" alone, is not enough. (in my opinion)

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

2 minutes ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

precedent is already set that telling someone to shut the fuck up is normal gamer talk and people need to not be so soft

+support

Don't be calling me soft

1 hour ago, マティルダ said:

Your In-game name: SL Matilda

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194997693

The admin's name in-game: David

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] David

What warning did you receive: 1x Player Disrespect

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

adawd.PNG.65d463f144dcb62c53ebddab739c37eb.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false:

I do not believe telling someone "shut the fuck up" is player disrespect when im being dragged away and frozen several times by someone who did not own the sit. He took me to a roof to ask me what my side of the story was and i got very upset because i got taken away from the sit. David clearly tried to take over the sit by taking me away and asking for my story, it should not be that way because then the person who took the sit (Myan) could not listen to my story. David should not have tried to take over the sit, but instead help out but it ended up with him interrupting the whole sit instead. Therefore this was wrong on Davids part to take me away from the sit and i did apologise to him after the sit ended and thereafter he gave me the warn. I do acknowledge that telling someone to stfu is not ok but not to the point of player disrespect.

Any extra information: MiniEpic was at the sit as a second thought aswell.

I don't really mind if the warn is appealed because I look back and feel that it was too harsh but it is justified.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+Support

Warning staff member even thinks it's too harsh... not to mention the ethical issues of going to a sit, taking it over and provoking people so you can warn them for something that has been established in the past as not being player disrespect or warnable.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

11 minutes ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Warning staff member even thinks it's too harsh... not to mention the ethical issues of going to a sit, taking it over and provoking people so you can warn them for something that has been established in the past as not being player disrespect or warnable.

You're putting it out of perspective. I did not purposely try to get her warned. I honestly did not expect her to tell me to shut the fuck up. Third, telling somebody to shut the fuck up is extremely disrespectful.

Edit: I'm saying it was harsh because I felt bad. The warn is very deserving.

I also didn't even read her appeal I just know its about me and what its for, so don't take everything she says for a fact. Ask me for my side.

Edited by David27
grammar

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

53 minutes ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

precedent is already set that telling someone to shut the fuck up is normal gamer talk and people need to not be so soft

+support

Love you David but I agree it’s not disrespect it’s just kinda rude. 

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support

34 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support 
I don't see it was disrespect when 

this got counted as a false warn. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+Support

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

4 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

5 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

+support

I think if saying shut the fuck up was staff dis or player dis then shit I think all of us would be perma banned rn.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

On 6/22/2022 at 5:55 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

trumpo_signature.png