Changing Global Spread Multiplier - Denied

IgnisNuts

What are you suggesting? - Changing the Spread Multiplier in the Q menu from 1.0 to 0.25.

How would this change better the server? - It would make every gun on the server feel like an actual gun. The recoil patterns for guns are still the same, but the bullets don't go everywhere when you are trying to shoot. It doesn't make every gun a laser beam, but it does help with the guns that are never used because they aren't as consistent as others. The multiplier won't effect the guns with low spread already because it doesn't have higher spreads like other weapons.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everybody.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Spread Multiplier inside the Q menu.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+Support

The spread doesn't need to be as fat as your mother to the power of discord moderator

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

3 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

The spread doesn't need to be as fat as your mother to the power of discord moderator

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

3 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

35 minutes ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+Support
This would fix the issue with guns being terrible

Nerf Scoped AR's damage so they still aren't a direct upgrade, Scoped AR's should trade the ability to do insane close range damage with moderate mid/long range damage

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 6/22/2022 at 2:40 PM, LilThinMints said:

+support

Get beamed by kac pdw fucker

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On 6/24/2022 at 7:20 PM, Zack / Zarl said:

+Support 

I never understood how it makes sense for a gun to shoot sideways...

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+Support No amount of global spread would make the ak47 better

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 6/24/2022 at 6:20 PM, Zack / Zarl said:

+Support 

I never understood how it makes sense for a gun to shoot sideways...

I would like to clarify that Snipers should remain the same as they are, they seem like their place in the meta fits well, they certainly don't need a buff at the very least.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

Myself and the rest of SMT can go through weapons that have poor spread and edit them individually, if you have recommendations for weapons that you would like to see changed send them to myself, Coltable or another SMT member and we can easily take a look.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

Myself and the rest of SMT can go through weapons that have poor spread and edit them individually, if you have recommendations for weapons that you would like to see changed send them to myself, Coltable or another SMT member and we can easily take a look.

tec9 🙏 

• Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png