GAM3's Tranq Job appeal

GAM3

Steam Name: GAM3

In-game Name: CI RND OA GAM3

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460390799

Job Blacklisted From: All jobs with tranquilizers.

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Mass tranquilizing humans.

Dispute: I was recently unbanned and I want to make a comeback to the server.  I understand I've expressed that before, to multiple people.  However, I have found this hard because I cannot get too high up in my main branch, RND, due to the fact that I cannot use tranquilizers.  I would like a second chance at these jobs.  However, I understand some of you may have doubts about me being allowed to have tranquilizers, but I will prove that I will not abuse them.  It has also been about a week since I was unbanned. I would only like a second chance with tranquilizers to prove I will not abuse them as I once did.

• Like 1

+support IF the blacklist from tranq jobs occurred before he was unbanned.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Alternate suggestion. You are given a trial with R&D jobs ONLY. Once that has held for a significant period of time, then progression to the remaining jobs can appealed. I think this is a easy compromise to at least allow you a chance to grow. Also in consideration your last appeal was a week ago, way too short to try again.

If you can accept that (and if it's possible to do SMT side), you have my +Support

+support currently gam3 has been unable to move up in the branch due to the fact of him being banned from tranq jobs so he cant play jobs in RND cause the majority of them have a tranq on them preventing him from having fun and being able to play like a normal person who has joined RND

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Alternate suggestion. You are given a trial with R&D jobs ONLY. Once that has held for a significant period of time, then progression to the remaining jobs can appealed. I think this is a easy compromise to at least allow you a chance to grow. Also in consideration your last appeal was a week ago, way too short to try again.

If you can accept that (and if it's possible to do SMT side), you have my +Support

This sounds like a fair compromise

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+support 

gam3 is already DNT’d from all MTF branches permanently for the time being so even if the tranq BL is lifted he still won’t have access to the majority of tranq jobs

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

I like that idea ^

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Like the idea

2 hours ago, Its Buck said:

+support 

gam3 is already DNT’d from all MTF branches permanently for the time being so even if the tranq BL is lifted he still won’t have access to the majority of tranq jobs

Remember that he might have access to some MTF job because of the donator jobs or the level 100 jobs so SMT might need to see that 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

13 hours ago, Sparkle said:

15 hours ago, Sparkle said:

20 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 6/22/2022 at 2:45 PM, Sparkle said:

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

You will be given a trial period within RnD. If no complains or issued come out from you having access to the tranq jobs in that branch you will receive a full unblacklist from all tranq jobs. This trial period will consist of a week to a few weeks. Please wait at least 1 week if you want to appeal the blacklist again for the other jobs if you don't get unblacklisted already after a week. 

Accepted!

• Like 3

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||