1. 1. Should I get ET

• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name: Lafleur

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98203927

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior Moderator | Platinium

How long have you been playing on the server?: 24 weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 3 warnsedi.thumb.png.d2b16809af710ad992c2e5fc2765a739.png

Why do you want to join event team?  I wish to join the Event Team to myself host events. I see a lot of events being done and I wish to do some too.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I think I am someone who can be trusted as I am a Senior Moderator which requires some trust to get and dedication. I am command in Security which is hard to achieve as a lot of players are trying too to join Security Command so it requires a lot of trust. I used to be HTF Mark:II which is a very hard job to acquire and require a lot of trust.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I know how to spawn signs and delete them so not really

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would like to create an event where I bring people who want to participate and changed their name. I would then put them in an arena and give then keys. I would have hidden weapons all around the map in the ET room and it would be like a Battle Royale. The winner would get 20k and happiness.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

At first, I was a little hesitant to do this. Due to the short application and not so filled answers. However, I know Lafeleur is a hard worker, and doesn't give up when something is hard to do. Becuase of this, I feel that Lafleur would be a great pick for ET, and I certainly hope you get it. ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

-Support

French!

Jk, +Support

A little bit on the younger side but he's a good dude and I've never had any personal issues with him

• Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+ soutien

Grand homme français!

Mon français s'est-il amélioré?

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 6/21/2022 at 3:02 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

French!

Jk, +Support

A little bit on the younger side but he's a good dude and I've never had any personal issues with him

HUGE +support Lafleur is definitely one of the best picks for ET imo although he's a bit young, but it doesn't matter.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

Good applicant but maybe make your app longer next time

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥