Barthomeols False Warn- Accepted

Proximo

Your In-game:Prox

The admin's name in-game:Bartho

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive:Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/phfZN9serUoHc/d1337T9TiYNc?invite=cr-MSxiQnIsMjY1NDMzMzEs

Why do you think this warn was false:I told him Stfu not even the sentence just Stfu and they warned me for it

Any extra information:SL was being toxic the whole damn times useing 5 CCs destroying our printers as we transported it ETC this mod had 0 chill didnt even try a verble only went with an full on warn cause of things that happend 1 year ago, 1 whole year ago I barely find that valid.

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

To being player “SL David” made a report against DD Prox for “Player disrespect”. Upon taking the ticket David told me that he felt very disrespected. I began by asking him anything else regarding it. I then brought “DD Prox” to the sit and told him that the player to his right, was very disrespected by what he had said and that I have the evidence in OOC. I began looking at the leaderboard seeing that player “DD Prox” had 3 weeks on the server. I then told him that because the player felt disrespected in such a way that because he had a previous warn for player diss as well as a 3 weeks of playtime that a warn is suitable and that you should have a fair understanding of the rules. I gave them a warn and they proceeded to continue to be toxic to the other player saying something along the lines of “SL should be blacklisted for toxicity” and I told them that this sit should not continue because I felt that it was over and that any further altercation would cause more trouble for either player. After returning “DD Prox” and “SL David” I briefly looked over the warn panels and decided to click on “DD Prox” section upon pressing it I found out that Prox is a moderator on SCP-RP and of all people who should be most understanding of the rules that these actions are completely immature. https://gyazo.com/1c70f75cbb57ddf675f59b40546bd0f9 and generally telling someone to shut the f up is rude and mean. and to clarify I am not in the SL faction. And to addition, this clip provides no context nor evidence to the sit that the warn is false.

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

5 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

To being player “SL David” made a report against DD Prox for “Player disrespect”. Upon taking the ticket David told me that he felt very disrespected. I began by asking him anything else regarding it. I then brought “DD Prox” to the sit and told him that the player to his right, was very disrespected by what he had said and that I have the evidence in OOC. I began looking at the leaderboard seeing that player “DD Prox” had 3 weeks on the server. I then told him that because the player felt disrespected in such a way that because he had a previous warn for player diss as well as a 3 weeks of playtime that a warn is suitable and that you should have a fair understanding of the rules. I gave them a warn and they proceeded to continue to be toxic to the other player saying something along the lines of “SL should be blacklisted for toxicity” and I told them that this sit should not continue because I felt that it was over and that any further altercation would cause more trouble for either player. After returning “DD Prox” and “SL David” I briefly looked over the warn panels and decided to click on “DD Prox” section upon pressing it I found out that Prox is a moderator on SCP-RP and of all people who should be most understanding of the rules that these actions are completely immature. https://gyazo.com/1c70f75cbb57ddf675f59b40546bd0f9 and to clarify I am not in the SL faction. And to addition, this clip provides no context nor evidence to the sit that the warn is false.

Did you take to consideration I had quit the server and just came back and the previous warns were again from over an year ago?Or even try to take in consideration anything I said to you in the sit to say that I was mad at the player for recent toxic behavior?

Edited by Proximo

2 minutes ago, Alonzo said:

-Support

Whether or not it was 1 yr ago or not with your previous warns you're staff on SCPRP and you would think that of all people you would respect and understand the rules more than the guy who isn't staff or may be newer to the server. "stfu david" after being warned for something else is a player diss and immature in one sense or another. 

The guy I dissed was A staff and B had way more time on the server has I had just been returning to it

-Support
Clear evidence of Player Disrespect

Always be calm and respectful during a staff situation

A formal warning can always affect you, no matter how old the warning may be.

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

-Support 
You broke a rule pretty clearly and were disrespectful.  (While being Staff on a GL Server.)
You haven't given me any reason or proof to believe that this warn is a false warn. 

(Just some advice: I would honestly suggest that you try to be Calm when dealing with anyone on any of the GL Servers)

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

3 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 
You broke a rule pretty clearly and were disrespectful.  (While being Staff on a GL Server.)
You haven't given me any reason or proof to believe that this warn is a false warn. 

(Just some advice: I would honestly suggest that you try to be Calm when dealing with anyone on any of the GL Servers)

+ support

Theres no way in hell David actually felt offended. David is not a child, grow up dude, I’m not trying to disrespect you here dude but at least give people verbals since I know there are some people who get offended for saying stfu or shut up. Like bro, you aren’t 10, it’s a video game, I get that it’s a roleplay server with roleplay rules but have some damn sympathy for once. No duh it isn’t a false warn, the guy is appealing because the whole situation is dumb… It would make sense if someone called another player a cuss word or a slur, but shut up? 💀 Please for the love of god don’t be a child and grow up. Stop jeopardizing this kids possibility of keeping his staff rank on another GL server.

Edited by Zeroe
  • Like 1

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support