A Generations end, Part 2 (My Global Goodbye) (AGAIN)

STONKSMAN

So, hey... uhh, its been a while huh?
its time, for real this time, im leaving, chances are i will never be returning, i might hop on once a year or so to catch up with people.
i started off with gensec, a LONG time ago... i made friends, i lost friends, i became known as a minge, an ADMIN, and then disowned.
i became an OS in maintenance, then was left for the hounds...
i became LTCOL in E11, and had that stripped from me, i deserved it though i suppose, im not a nice person, not sure why i was accepted in E11, but for a short while i was, thank you, all of you, even those who dont like me, Thank you...
this is my goodbye, please, some of you, i wish you to stay in contact with me, keep checking in on me every now and then.
i got a job at a hospital, i got a girlfriend, these things need time, time that i no longer have, this is it from me, here are a few of the friends i made along the way.
Blackout- you will always be remembered bud, one of my favs that was on here...
danny- i know you hated having to do it, but i respect you
vanny- never heard your voice, but its chill, we move
django- you hated me, and loved me i think, goodbye man
zepherz- absolute legend
panky- i love you man
buck- i know you no longer like me anymore, but i always thought you were chill, miss our old days on FB IMPRP, me you and blackout, what changed between us man? a question im sure you will never answer
hale- you got what you wanted, cya man ❤️
HexG- this isnt your fault, i respect you
coltable- irish man, ill miss our chats
hoovy- ill miss you
Alexx- didnt speak much, but you were chill
sixx- always miss you
fusion- the guy who banned zerk, ill miss you
chineseman- im gonna miss you so much man
-ignis i will tranq you again at some point
-potatto thanks for everything man
goat- we were chill
bossatron- I wanna see you get LTCOL, dont let me down
octolis- i miss you man
bones- will miss you
toasty- im gonna miss you funny dotf man
Panda- you were wise man, ill miss you COL
bulborb- known you the longest... true friend to me...

well, this is it i guess, blackout, im gonna call you in a minute hopefully, please answer lmfao, dont leave me hanging, goodbye boys, and girls, ill miss alot of you, this is Logan, signing off, moving away from GL, goodbye.

my goodbye.png

• Sad 1

RETIRED

Goodbye. I don't know you super well but when I interacted with you, you were always nice. We lost a good one today. O7

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Stonksman its been great knowing you, it was fun having you around in maintenance, and it sucks how you were removed from CMD and you were never able to come back in. You were a great friend, and a fellow minge. o7

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

cya major

Edited by Hale?

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

WHY stonksman i thought we were going to run for LTCOL or COL on E11 and be a minge on it but bruh whyyyy im gonna miss you dude know i will teach the new generation of you great history as the greatest command you were and the greatest minge you,well it is sad that we didnt get D4 on this generation but i hope you will have D4 i will be waiting for you return my good friend hope we can play bordelands with danny and bobatron and to in other topic it appears to be that Jaiden teory was true that you were going to resign now i will have to deal with Jaiden(Vanny 2.0)

@Jaiden The Maiden you turn Jaiden whats the next move and what you are going to say

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Sad to see you go mate, good luck!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png