Krendel's Senior Command Application

The Krendel

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: The Krendel

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:33585879

3. Roster Name?: Krendel

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: 6/18/22

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 2-3 months?

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?:

I do promise to uphold the rules instated by GamingLight and Security

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?:

I promise to uphold my duties as a command member in every way that is possible.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?:

I promise that no matter the rank I will try my best to respect them. 

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):

The main reason that I want to become a senior command member is that I want to be able to do more. At the current rank that I am at, I am only able to do so much for the people in Security, and I really do feel that I am being limited. If I was able to become a Senior Command member, I know that I no longer will be restrained by what I can an can not do, but open to new possibilities. I will be able to make Security a much better place, to improve it in any way necessary. I would love to be able to see Security flourish, and I know that I would be able to help with that. Now that It is summer time, opportunity's open indefinitely, and I will be able to do lots in the time that I have. I love playing in the game, but I am also more than capable to do work on the side, if it is necessary for what I am doing. I have been working in Security as soon as I have joined this server, and have loved it, and will continue to love it. If I have the chance to move up, I would instantly take it just for the chance that I could make Security great for anyone that wants to join. I remember when I joined, and I had lots of fun as enlisted and as an NCO, so I want to simply make it so others are able to have the same experience that I did, or hopefully an even better one. Even if I wont be able to work on any of the "big stuff" I am hoping that I will be able to do something that can at least make some people a little more happy with the game, even if its something very small. I will try my best in all of the situations that will be presented to me, and I will try my hardest to deal with them accordingly.

Another big reason that I want to become a Senior command member is that I feel that I am able to take the new responsibilities that I have received very well, and able to use them appropriately. I am a very quick learner, and if anything new comes up that I am not familiar with, I know that I will be able to handle it well, and most likely be able to perfect it first try. I have been working in Security as soon as I have gotten Gmod, and I will make sure to try my best when given a task. I know that I am able to properly fit in the Senior command spot because I Know how to properly handle my priorities in a way that makes them easy to complete, and how to then solve those problems in a certain amount of time, while still making it high quality. I may, in comparison to others, have just recently joined low command and now am apply for Senior Command, but I know that I would be perfectly fit for the new job, and that I can handle myself in any way that Is necessary for it. I want NCOs and enlisted ranks to know someone that they can look up to or ask questions, and I feel that would I greatly enjoy this server, and Security along with it, and I would love to have the opportunity to help in what ever way is necessary. I know that I am able to do well in this new position, and able to handle it effectively, while learning new things way to work very fast and efficiently. Overall, I think that Security Senior Command would be a great spot for me to help with Security and the server.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:

If a Security Officer was consistently leaving dblock, I would first ask them what they were doing out of dblock. If we have a good amount of Security on at the time, and they also had a good reason, like patrolling in LCZ, I would let them be, just tell them to maybe lower the frequency of how often they are going out. I would also probably tell them that it is easier to get promoted if higher ups see you doing the work, instead of just walking around LCZ. If they didn't have a good reason, or there are not enough Security on at the time they are doing this, I would then kindly ask them to return to dblock instead of going out and doing whatever. It mostly depends on the server population, and what the reasoning is for the constant leaving. 

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

The first thing that I would do is find out what exactly their reason is, and how it is not a good enough reason to leave dblock. The next thing that I would do Is most likely talk to the NCO, ask them why they are doing this in the first place, and how it would help in other situations. If they are able to provide a sufficient response as to how what they are doing can help the people in Dblock, then I would most likely let them go. But, in this scenario they do not have a valid reason, so I would first ask them to kindly return to dblock, and continue with their normal duties there. If they continue to use their poor reasoning for leaving dblock and do not follow my orders, then I would most likely get a clip of what is going on, and give them one last warning to stop, and if they don't then strike them or give them a different punishment. This could even result in a removal from Security, because NCOs are the leading force in dblock, and should be good examples to the lower enlisted ranks, and not act like this. 

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

If an E-11 private comes into dblock and attempts to take command of all of the security currently in the room, I would do the following. First of all, E-11 are not allowed inside of Dblock at all, they are only allowed to sit outside in dblock intersection. This would be the first thing that I would tell the private, and I would hope they would comply with me the first time. If this is not the case, I would continue to tell them that they cannot take control of Security when they are a private in a branch that is not even allowed inside of dblock, and that they must leave. If they continue to ignore me, I would get a clip of the confrontation, then most likely report them to their commanding officers if anyone are online. If he still continuously does not leave, I will most likely make an admin sit to get him to listen and stop. Its important that they understand they are not allowed inside of dblock, let alone tell anyone what to do there.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

I would first tell them to join a TeamSpeak channel like Security Room 2 or Off Duty Lounge, and then also tell them to go to bunks.  Corporal to a Sergeant is to go over the NCO guide with them. I would go through each and ever subtopic on the NCO guide, to make sure they have an amazing understanding of what to do, and don't have any questions when the time comes for them to step up. I would go through ranks, protocols, binds, all of that stuff to make sure that they are prepared. I would then go over the patrolling and stationing guide, and really try to show them that it is a great way to help with Security, and even a good way to get promoted. I would include how they now are able to become an FTO, so they can keep Security running, or an sniper, so they can use the Barret. I would then show them NCO activity logs after giving them tags, and that they need to create an account on the forums, so it is easier for everyone who has to work with them. After all that is said and done I would make sure that they understand they are able to call protocols on Code black and orange, and understand everything that has happened. Then I would congratulate them, and then give them the Whitelist to NCO. 

5 hours ago, Ven said:

+ Support
A great guy, Very Active. Been able to adapt easily

+Support | I have seen him rise from the beginning to now. He shows great support to the program.

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

On 6/20/2022 at 6:18 PM, Ven said:

+ Support

I believe that Krendel would make a great MAJ, good luck

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 6/20/2022 at 3:18 PM, Ven said:

+ Support

This man is great and really deserve a promotion

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• Star locked this topic