Luckygamer

What is your In Game Name?

Ghost

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:587644454

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

a couple of months now

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

i want to be an officer cause I am dedicated to the 501st and I want to help the 501st expand and grow into a better battalion then it already is. in my time in the 501st I've seen people come and go and i am active a lot so i can help with whatever I can and I would like to Do lots of sims. i am active a lot in the server I would like to be and officer so i can spend more time in the server and i would listen to the problems any enlisted and NCO have with the battalion and the server and try to fix it I would love help the 501st too keep growing into a great battalion and have a bright future.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

i would make sure NCOs are doing tryouts and meeting quota and i can help keep an eye on enlisted i will give ideas that can help with the battalion and the server i can help with roster if needed I would do whatever i can to help command and the Battalion. if there is a problem that a trooper have with this battalion i would try to fix that problem and make sure our troopers are behaving and doing great jobs.

How many strikes do you have? 

i currently have no strikes

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

i am active a lot i do tryouts i will gladly do some sims i am a born leader 

I am active i host tryouts when i can 

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

no i do not but i would like to have some officer experience

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

The purpose if a officer is to make sure the troopers and NCOs are behaving and NCOs are hosting tryouts and we need to do sims making sure our troopers are behaving and not causing problems assisting NCOs and command lead troopers with a calm mind and need to be an example to other troopers and NCOs 

PENDING

This application is currently under consideration by 501st Command! Continue to be active and fulfill your current duties in the meantime. Others may still + or - support you

Thank you for expressing interest!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support
It's a good app but could be better. Although you did meet the word quota I feel as though you could have done more.

Qualifications section Is ok but could also have some more work put into It.

In the "What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?" I would say most of that is correct but some sections are incorrect. And as soon as you find those sections it could make the App so much better.

I am in support of this app. I just needs some more time put in to it.

otherwise I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you make the officer team.

|| Former: [501st VCMDR] [501st HVYL] [501st HVYAL] [501st COL] [501st 2nd LT] [NCO x3] ||

I'm tired.

501st-finest-isatonic-lab.jpg.aeb5651be2f280f34d8ab30cfede97ff.jpg

On 6/22/2022 at 2:04 AM, mattco121 said:

+support
It's a good app but could be better. Although you did meet the word quota I feel as though you could have done more.

Qualifications section Is ok but could also have some more work put into It.

In the "What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?" I would say most of that is correct but some sections are incorrect. And as soon as you find those sections it could make the App so much better.

I am in support of this app. I just needs some more time put in to it.

otherwise I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you make the officer team.

ACCEPTED!

See a MAJ+ in game or TeamSpeak for your training, and thank you for applying!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic