Moving spawn to a more convenient location - Denied

Smaug

What do you want to see? - Spawn to be moved to the back lot of the car dealerCapture.thumb.PNG.8837870ad0f380fd4aca111d4a83e39b.PNG

Why should we add it? - brings people closer to the car dealership, fewer minges in and around the Bank, encourages people to use cars to spread out more.

What are the advantages of having this? - is less chance of people dying and instantly running back into the bank forcing gov to stay and preventing form real bank robbers from robbing

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

+support

This would help with the issue of bank minges. I just had a thing before I got off to deal with the dungeater guy that keeps running into bank and when we taze him he ltaps or ltarp's. This would solve the issue of people confused with getting to the car dealer. The only cons with this is that you said it will spread people out and that's what my man Jimmy does not want. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

• Head Admin

+Support

-Would protect those that spawn from shootings

-Car dealer is next to spawn

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+Support 
Would stop the bank getting triped 24/7 
Would help stop the spawn camping that happens to goverment at times. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+ Support

no reason not to add. The spawn would be out of the way of RP so you don’t have random afk citizens standing in the middle of your rp as well as it’s right next to car dealer so you don’t have to run far to grab your car

logan2.png

On 6/19/2022 at 11:07 PM, Cuke said:

+support

This would help with the issue of bank minges. I just had a thing before I got off to deal with the dungeater guy that keeps running into bank and when we taze him he ltaps or ltarp's. This would solve the issue of people confused with getting to the car dealer. The only cons with this is that you said it will spread people out and that's what my man Jimmy does not want. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support

The current location causes the bank and FBI area to become very crowded. 
If the spawn is moved, it might not just fix the over-crowding by bank, but it would be easier for new players to find the dealership.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png