501st Ghost HVAL APP

Luckygamer

What is your in game name and rank?
Ghost CSM

What position are you applying for?

HVYAL

What is your Steam ID?

STEAM_0:1:587644454

How long have you been a member of the 501st Legion?
I have been a member of the 501st for a couple months now

Why do you believe you should become a member of Sub-Battalion leadership? What can you offer? What Command Experience do you hold? (200 words minimum)

I have been a SRNHVY for a while now and i want to help improve HVY to be better than it already is and give it a strong assistant leader and i want to help HVY grow I'm also on HVY most of the time I'm on the server I'm also very active on the server very dedicated to the server when im on i try to help new players and new 501st listen to orders very well and I've been doing very well in HVY and i will like to help it out and do more for it with roster and implant new ideas in the sub battalion. I offer a strong leader and a experienced HVY in the sub-battalion and a friendly face to help new HVYs and players learn to play on the server I will assist the HVYL with whatever he needs help with like with roster training new ideas and fix problems people have with the sub battalion and problems they have out of the sub battalion. I hold a NCO experience Right now and i hope to have more experience in commanding and leading as i have almost no experience in commanding so i hope for this chance. 

Describe the duties of a Sub-Battalion Lead / Assistance Lead (75 words minimum)
Help manage the Sub-battalion and to give advice to the newer players in the Sub-battalion and assist the leader of the sub-battalion and be a leader to the HVY battalion make sure HVYs are on including SRNHVYS Help manage roster and HVYs and listen to improvements to help HVYs do and not to do offer advice to new HVYs make sure HVYs are having fun make sure they are following HVY and 501st rules. make sure roster is correct and to be active and an example to other HVYs.

A member of your Sub-Battalion was caught red handed abusing their specialized gear. What do you do?
i would give them a verbal warn to not do that again if caught again removal from HVY and i ill tell them they may join back later if they behave

Have you ever been striked in the 501st? If so, what for?
No i have never been striked in to 501st

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
even if i dont get the promotion i wish that they have good luck for the future

Edited by Luckygamer621

• Luckygamer changed the title to 501st Ghost HVAL APP

+Support 

Has been HVY for a substantial time

Great guy overall 

I wish you the best with your this and your officer application 

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

501st ARCL COL Maze

PENDING

This app currently doesn't meet the requirements for this type of application. You will be given 24 hours from this message to revise before this application is denied. Also, the rank requirement is CSM, which means you will either
A) Need to be promoted
B) Run an Officer Application as well as a HVYAL app

Thank you for expressing interest!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

ACCEPTED!

See a VCMDR+ or HVYL in game or TeamSpeak for your training, and thank you for applying!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic