What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:27327035

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

CPO

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security 

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?:

Vice Admiral Sauce

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

What I can do to improve the branch I am responsible for is help them improve on what they are supposed to do. I have experience with Shock in other servers, so I am able to show/teach them from my previous experiences to help them improve. And from my experience, I am able to come up with some RP scenarios or just do SIMs with them. I will also try to help them make connections between other battalions. I do not know much about DT so it won't just be helping them but helping me improve by being with a new battalion I have never been in or worked with before. And maybe I am able to help answer questions that some of the new Shock/DT members will ask. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I have a fair amount of experience in commanding and helping lead some battalions. And once I start playing a server, I would be loyal to it for quite a while. And from what I've seen I like this server and if not, I wouldn't be writing this application otherwise. I also plan on putting in hours into this server. And I've spent half of my hours on Gmod doing security stuff since all the servers I join is joining Shock. And this is the first time I have been in the Naval and since it's unfamiliar for me I would want a job I am familiar with.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want to make an impact on the battalions knowing that I had helped them improve. I have a decent idea of what I am also supposed to do with this rank. And I also want to do something more RP-wise for me since all I have is a normal Navy life. I want to add more to the RP for me.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Advise&Overseer DT and Shock, and try to make them work at their highest capabilities, and that security on the ISD is maintained by working with them. Security is also here to help them with tryouts, punishments, and also promotions if deserved. They are also here to help advise them on how to properly secure the ISD.

Current:  DT SC01