General Suggestion - Adding Prone - Denied

K I W I

What are you suggesting? - Adding a Prone system to the server

How would this change better the server? - Adds a whole layer of immersion and combat situations into the server, allowing people to play it more stealthy and tactical when it comes to combat scenarios, Escaping SCP's, hiding, etc.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Potential bugs I suppose, I'm unsure if the prone mod affects anything in the server aside from animations.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Server wide, all branches aside from SCP's, which shouldn't be allowed to prone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1100368137&searchtext=Prone

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

-Support

I really don’t want to have to fight dropshotting CI and D-Class. There’s really no need for it except on surface, combat is very fast paced on the server and could only see this being used to make hitboxes smaller.

I’d rather see leaning be added, now that I could get behind.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

8 minutes ago, GarGar said:

-support

if you add dropshotting onto this laggy ass server im resigning

46 minutes ago, Grеg said:

-Support

I really don’t want to have to fight dropshotting CI and D-Class. There’s really no need for it except on surface, combat is very fast paced on the server and could only see this being used to make hitboxes smaller.

I’d rather see leaning be added, now that I could get behind.

I used the addon bout a year or two ago n you couldn't just drop shot, you get stuck in a animation when you go prone and drop, you can't just spam like you can with crouch 

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

-Support

Might cause more unneeded lag.

When are you actually going to use this besides surface so only like 40% of the people will use it also cause I doubt people will prone vs shopping d class and others. There would be a need for a no bhop rule and nobody likes that.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

2 hours ago, GarGar said:

-support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

5 hours ago, GarGar said:

-support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

6 hours ago, GarGar said:

-support

Oh hell nah, I don't want Rainbow Six Siege levels of BS. 

- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

With how dumb hitboxes can be on this server this would get frustrating very quickly.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

-support

😶

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 6/19/2022 at 10:55 PM, Caroline said:

- support

im not getting dropshotted by an infil 

It's not a bad suggestion in my opinion just doesn't fit the server

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM