1 member has voted

1. 1. jack lings Event Team Application

In-Game Name: jack ling 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:454175796

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):platinum /senior moderator 

How many hours do you have on the server?: almost a year 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:prety well 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):the reason I want to join the event team is to create new and fun stuff for the server to make fun and exciting thing for people to do and to see what people reaction to what they want to do and take suggestion to do scary stuff and fun battles and fun experience for other when they're bored to make the sever more active and so people won't have to do the same thing over and over. i also would like to join so i can have a new experience to new thing and to work with other event people to make fun and exciting stuff for the player to make gaming light more fun and to make the troublemakers have their fill so they don't do bad stuff that's not an event but most of all just so i can try and make fun and new stuff for the community 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):an event i can make would be a team death match where there would be blue verses red where they would have to capture a flag and take it back to there spawn or to see whitch team can hold the flag the longest till time run out 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)6:00 pm 

Monday - Friday: any day unless working 

Saturday and Sunday:

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? yes

• 2 weeks later...