4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Moderator?

• YES
    • NO

1. What is your in-game name?: FM FTO EXM Glaze

2. What is your steam name?: DaddyKumquat

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:149016068  

4. What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): lilglaz3ddonut#8901

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, use to be mod on old starwars GL server like in 2017/2018

6. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6/7/2022 on SCRP but been here for a long time.

7. What date did you make your forums account? June 23 2018 

8. How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?   1

1374944543_Screenshot(19).thumb.png.d3e66a23d3f76a40aeed8201605eb1a2.png

9. your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)  Platinum

10. Are you a staff member in another community?  No

12. Have you read the staff handbook?  Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  Deserve is a strong word no one really deserves this rank. I think i could just be a great asset to the team in making sure the server is fun and as minge free as possible. I understand rank structures as i am in the Army and i am good at taking feedback and applying it in my time here on the server. Just want to make sure people have a good time on the server as i do.         

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDM'ing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would bring them to a sit and ask them why they are RDMing people and if they continue to just cure me out i would gag them. If they continue in the chat with cursing i would silence them then ban them for RDMing and disrespect. Dont need that toxic behavior on the server.       

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?  Just try and calm everyone down, If that dosent work i would pull them all separately and try to get some help and figure out the problem. Once i have the full story i can take action from there and figure out what needs to be done.   

1 minute ago, Pure said:

-Support

-Doesnt meet work requirement
-Q1: is eh you would need an admin+ For that ban or would need a Senior mod to ban em for 3 days and get it extended

Yea you need to follow the format or its just not good 

-support

6 minutes ago, Pure said:

-Support

-Q1: is eh you would need an admin+ For that ban or would need a Senior mod to ban em for 3 days and get it extended

-Support 

This feels kind of rushed with the application

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

You need at least 150 words.

1 hour ago, Pure said:

-Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, Pure said:

-Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support
Doesn't meet the requirement for becoming a member of staff and low experience overall, app doesn't really seem flushed out at all and kinda typed out with haste

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 6/24/2022 at 3:40 AM, Biggie Cheese1 said:

-Support

App feels rushed and didnt follow the format or meet the word requirements

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 6/23/2022 at 7:20 PM, Pure said:

-Support

^^

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.