JTL Mavericks Application

TTVhoplessnuke

What is your in game name and rank? I am a 1LT Maverick  

What position are you applying for?  I am applying for JTL 

What is your SteamID? 0:0:82214608

How long have you been a member of the 501st Legion? I been in the 501st for  5 months 

Why do you believe you should become a member of Sub-Battalion leadership? What can you offer? What Command Experience do you hold? (200 words minimum) I was a HVYAL for a While now and I have a lot of experience of leadership for sub-Battalion   and I'm a nice guy  and I listen to  my SGTs  and I help other people if they need it I am a good leader and I work hard in this battalion . I believe in JT can be a bigger group in the 501st I am a JTO in JT and I been on almost everyday when I get off of work and when  I'm off of work I am a loyal member of the 501st. I think I will be a good JTL for the jump trooper sub-battalion. I have a lot of experience in leadership of a sub-battalion in the past  I am the one of the loyalist 501st Members that is on a lot.  I look up to my higher ups  in the ranks of the 501st they are the best role models for lower rank and officer  in the 501st. they help me with things. the higher ups in the 501st are very helpful  so back to why I want to be JTL I think I will be a good JTL I like leading people and to help  them when they need it.

Describe the duties of a Sub-Battalion Lead / Assistance Lead (75 words minimum) a AL helps with Lead everyday Duties  and when a Lead is not on the AL takes over the Sub-battalion and a AL has to make  good decisions   for the sub-battalion  AL should be doing training for there sub-battalion and they can do tryouts  for there sub-battalion if the Snrs do want to do a try out for there sub-battalion  I was a HVYAL for long time  now but that's in the past i want to do something new 

A member of your Sub-Battalion was caught red handed abusing their specialized gear. What do you do? I would give them a strike if they do it again they will be remove from that sub-Battalion 

Have you ever been striked in the 501st? If so, what for? I have 0 strike in the 501st 

Is there anything else you'd like to add? yes 501st Best 501St good 😍 and the people that are captain I am very proud of how far they came long 

PENDING

This application is currently under consideration by 501st Command! Continue to be active and fulfill your current duties in the meantime. Others may still + or - support you

Thank you for expressing interest!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

ACCEPTED!

See a VCMDR+ in game or TeamSpeak for your training, and thank you for applying!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic