Unban- Accepted

LetsGetLoud

1. Steam Name: Letsgetloud447

2. Ingame Name: SF SNR ENG MP CSO James 2345 

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:631435723

4. Ban Length: 1 day - he changed it to 3 days 

5. Admin that Banned you: Kio

6. Reason for Ban: Ltap

7. Dispute: I got bored and started talking shit about shock (I didn't really mean it I don't think that matters though). Like 10 mins later I got put into a sit with Kio and he was really mad with me about the shock diss like really mad. Kio then said that he had a clip of me dissing the shock. He was really pissed and was telling me to "Get a life, go touch some grass!" he then talked about how he was going to get me removed from both the battalions I was apart of (SF and Purge). He then warned me for battalion diss and put me in jail for 10 minutes. After about half a minute I got off the server. I then checked my account on the gaming light website and saw I got banned for Ltap. What??

Edited by LetsGetLoud
Format error

Please if you have evidence do provide it because it does help so if you do you do if you don't you don't but anyways good luck.

Edited by Shy

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

So I'm Gonna List some of the things that happened during this.

#1. At the Current time I was the Calmest I've ever been as this was just a Battalion Dis Warn. At the Time I said that you can get removed from ur Battalion for something like this.
As the Poor TRN was just trying to do his Job, as having 2 People Battalion Dis has made them Upset. With that being said, the words that came out of my Mouth were "You Can Get removed from ur Battalion for Saying stuff like this as I will have to inform ur Command of these Actions." I know that Both Battalions Do not take stuff like this within they're Battalions, this stuff can make other People very upset and to say it really did.
The Shock Involved were "Shock TRN Dark (DT V07), Shock VCMDR Tuna, and Shock MSG Start" If they would like to put in some words about this.

#2. As I have been Notified This wouldn't be consider Ltap, as if you did join back you would of been Jailed again, as I didn't know about this rule now this would be a False Ban now.
As Some other staff members have done this aswell for the Same reason, I had the shock Inform me that whenever this happens the members that did it have been Banned for Ltap in which is 3 days.
SMT will Look over this to check and see what has happened within the Situation, in which Staff will now be Notified of these actions of what has happened today. 

Thank you, and have a great day. 

Edited by Kio
  • Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+support due to it not being considered LTAP
HOWEVER!
Keep in mind if a staff member jails you, depending on the jail method it can be considered LTAP(The method where it would be LTAP is where you are put inside of a cage instead of using the baton)

Jail time will reset if you log out if you were arrested via baton stick, and as such, it's not considered ltap.
As former SF officer and an officer with IQ, I can confirm that battalion disrespect is definitely not tolerated at all within these branches

Without evidence of what kio said, it's word against word, you would need to provide evidence that Kio told you that.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

+ Support

While it was an invalid ban, this has been a common misconception as of lately with staff. I believe it was an honest mistake on Kio's part and that the banned party misinterpreted what Kio said.

My personal opinion- just unban the dude. Kio shouldn't get in any trouble and it's clear he knows not to do this again.

A word of advice to the banned party- don't talk shit about battalions (at least publicly), you've seen what it can lead to.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support

While it was an invalid ban, this has been a common misconception as of lately with staff. I believe it was an honest mistake on Kio's part and that the banned party misinterpreted what Kio said.

My personal opinion- just unban the dude. Kio shouldn't get in any trouble and it's clear he knows not to do this again.

A word of advice to the banned party- don't talk shit about battalions (at least publicly), you've seen what it can lead to.

13 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

14 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother