Meeseek's Discord Ban Appeal - Denied

Mr.Meeseeks 123

On 6/19/2022 at 12:03 AM, Sixx said:

-Support

Has harassed multiple members of the GL community, caused multiple problems while they were still apart of GL, Needs more time banned to learn.

-support 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

On 6/19/2022 at 6:06 PM, Piller said:

You burnt a lot of bridges. We all go through struggles, but you went out of your way to attack people and burn said bridges. The argument could of even been made for a more severe punishment.

-Support

yea its nothing personal but the way you acted and the thing you said so people is truly disturbing so I definitely dont think you should be let back in the community, that bridge has been burned to ciders and the only person you can blame for that is yourself.

-SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 6/20/2022 at 5:55 AM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support
What about verbally and sexually harassing people in DMs and calling people homophobic slurs? I'm sorry but stuff like that is just unacceptable 

On 6/19/2022 at 6:06 PM, Piller said:

You burnt a lot of bridges. We all go through struggles, but you went out of your way to attack people and burn said bridges. The argument could of even been made for a more severe punishment.

-Support

On 6/19/2022 at 3:20 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

Not enough time has passed for me to believe you’ve actually taken time to reform

-support The ban was pretty recent so you definitely haven't had time to reform.  That plus the sexual harassment and telling someone to literally off themselves for -supporting you just shows you are not ready to be a part of this community.

• Like 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 6/20/2022 at 7:55 PM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support
What about verbally and sexually harassing people in DMs and calling people homophobic slurs? I'm sorry but stuff like that is just unacceptable