Meeseek's Discord Ban Appeal - Denied

Mr.Meeseeks 123

Your name: Meeseeks

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Meeseeks#0909

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136):  600123989905375232

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP-RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it): Transphobia/Player harassment

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: At the time I was banned I was in a low point in my life and I resorted to fucking with people and harassing others for own self closure. I'm not proud of what I did, hence why I'm trying to better myself and show that im not 100% a fuck up. I'm actually trying to have a fresh start within GL and this time no more fuck ups. This time I'm serious and I really do plan to treat others and this server with more respect. Over the course of time that I've left GL I've had time to reflect and I realize what I have done wrong. Also, If you chose to -support this purely for the fact that you dislike me as a person that's your choice and I'm not gonna harass you because of it, its your choice and its your right.

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

-support, 

look I don't personally know you or have had any contact with you before, but  I feel that because you resorted to such measures and harassing people for self-closure, I feel that this ban is still valid and that you could have very negatively affected anyone that was involved in your ban. I also understand that you are changed but I dont believe we should welcome players with this type of previous history,

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-Support

Has harassed multiple members of the GL community, caused multiple problems while they were still apart of GL, Needs more time banned to learn.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sixx said:

-Support

Has harassed multiple members of the GL community, caused multiple problems while they were still apart of GL, Needs more time banned to learn.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

I would like to give context.
I have known Meeseeks longer than most people in security. We were LCMD together and got accepted to SCMD at the same time. We were MAJs together for 3 months. About a month later is when he got blacklisted from the security and later banned from the discord.
No one knows Meeseeks better than I do. I have talked with him almost daily since his blacklist almost 3 months ago.
I know that he has gone though some very difficult personal struggles that I can confidently say he is working on to better himself and those he cares about.
If I didn't think he wanted to come back and show a better image I would not be writing this.

I think that the reason for his blacklists were questionable and his discord ban was for something outside GL. I know that he feels remorse for the things he said and did.
Please remember that this is not an unblacklist from every branch on the server but rather an unban on the discord.
I very clearly have a bias as I have talked with Meeseeks frequently and know that he has been working on himself in his absence from the server. I think he should be allowed to come back.

17 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

I have known Meeseeks longer than most people in security. We were LCMD together and got accepted to SCMD at the same time. We were MAJs together for 3 months. About a month later is when he got blacklisted from the security and later banned from the discord.
No one knows Meeseeks better than I do. I have talked with him almost daily since his blacklist almost 3 months ago.
I know that he has gone though some very difficult personal struggles that I can confidently say he is working on to better himself and those he cares about.
If I didn't think he wanted to come back and show a better image I would not be writing this.

I think that the reason for his blacklists were questionable and his discord ban was for something outside GL. I know that he feels remorse for the things he said and did.
Please remember that this is not an unblacklist from every branch on the server but rather an unban on the discord.
I very clearly have a bias as I have talked with Meeseeks frequently and know that he has been working on himself in his absence from the server. I think he should be allowed to come back.

My dude he's not the only one with personal struggles. We are also talking about the same dude that was even talking shit after being banned.  You are very clearly biased as you admitted but you are biased for the completely wrong reasons. 

Personal shit happens to everyone 

I have literally known meeseeks since he was a lvl 1.

The reasons for his blacklists were questionable! However we are talking about discord not Security! 

-Support 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

14 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

57 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

My dude he's not the only one with personal struggles. We are also talking about the same dude that was even talking shit after being banned.  You are very clearly biased as you admitted but you are biased for the completely wrong reasons. 

Personal shit happens to everyone 

I have literally known meeseeks since he was a lvl 1.

The reasons for his blacklists were questionable! However we are talking about discord not Security! 

-Support 

All I wanted to state in my post was that I have talked with Meeseeks almost every day since his blacklist and I know how he was when he got blacklisted and how he is today. It is a perspective I wanted to bring to the discussion. I have person bias but I gave my honest opinion.

-Support.

Everyone goes through personal struggles, we all deal with them differently. You chose to lash out at people, I chose to resign. We are NOT the same. 

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

Regardless of what is going on in your life you are still responsible for your actions and what you say. Going through a bad time doesn't make your actions okay.

-support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

3 hours ago, Hex-G said:

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

You burnt a lot of bridges. We all go through struggles, but you went out of your way to attack people and burn said bridges. The argument could of even been made for a more severe punishment.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

5 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support
What about verbally and sexually harassing people in DMs and calling people homophobic slurs? I'm sorry but stuff like that is just unacceptable 

I would like to add something because there seems to be confusion.
I am aware that what I did was completely unexpectable from any stand point. I called a person a homophobic slur even when I'm gay myself and other horrible things. I regret those actions severally, not for the fact that it got banned but for the fact on how it ruined my entire reputation and how it affected people I was friends with. I'm not trying to say what I did was forgivable from a ethics and morals stand point. I just wish for forgiveness so can prove to GL that I truly have reconciled and improved as a person, and for some that may be harder to believe then others.

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

1 hour ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

I would like to add something because there seems to be confusion.
I am aware that what I did was completely unexpectable from any stand point. I called a person a homophobic slur even when I'm gay myself and other horrible things. I regret those actions severally, not for the fact that it got banned but for the fact on how it ruined my entire reputation and how it affected people I was friends with. I'm not trying to say what I did was forgivable from a ethics and morals stand point. I just wish for forgiveness so can prove to GL that I truly have reconciled and improved as a person, and for some that may be harder to believe then others.

You prove before you get forgiveness, and how long did this low point last? You weren’t ‘harrassing’ me persay but I told you that I didn’t want a certain something and you sent it. You being a minor yourself it’s weird. You’ve been doing these things since before you were command just more minor. It seems to me that you kept yanking and now that the line has finally snapped, you wanna tie it back together. Too bad you don’t know knots.

Maintaining -Support.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

-support for now, think you still need more time banned but 3-6 months from now I might change my opinion if you can genuinely show you're ready to return.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

-support

lotta bad things you did but it's mostly because not enough time has past. I hate you as a person 😠

I read that March 30th, 21 sentence DM.. creepy as shit man.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 6/19/2022 at 5:03 AM, Sixx said:

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF