Default Job Suggestion - Denied

Trizium

Post name: " Default Job Suggestion "

What are you suggesting? - I dont know how hard this would be but I think it would be cool if you could make a certain job your own personal default job so when you load in you are automatically on the job instead of having to switch making it a little more convenient.

How would this change better the server? - It would make it more conveninet when loading in.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not that I can think of.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

5 minutes ago, Pills said:

+Support

If this is possible go for it.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

46 minutes ago, Pills said:

+Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, Pills said:

+Support

+Support 
While this is mainly for convenience it be a nice quality of life addition

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

13 hours ago, K I W W I said:

+Support 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 6/19/2022 at 4:21 AM, K I W W I said:

+Support 

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 5:21 AM, K I W I said:

+Support 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support D class going to rrh lmao

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support...

1) I don't think anyone realizes how annoying this would be for people. Take for example everyone defaults as 333. Well what happens when they go AFK, they get demoted, but then the next guy takes over. Also, if a job is taken, what do they default as? If its D-Class, that makes the whole point of defaulting to a job pointless, and if you wanted to switch, then what's the difference between switching before or after you load in?

2) I feel like people would abuse this for AFK money reasons, and would cause staff to constantly demote people. And this would likely make it harder to get on a job you want if you're not among the first 20 people to get in the server. 

...unless, its for CC's and rank specific High Command jobs only (Head of Security, DoRS, O5, etc). That way they default to the job they paid for without having to go through the task of switching and scrolling through 100 CC's, and High Command are the only ones who can use that job so there's no worry of taking a slot selfishly.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif