Private Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Options

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: DT MSG EX2

What is your steam name?: Hairless Cheeks

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:93353426

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I do not have any prior experience with staffing; but have a strong desire to learn.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

February 19, 2021

What date did you make your forums account?

February 20, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?

I have zero Warns

Have you donated?

Yes, I have donated around $771 at this current time.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator (T-Mod)

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I believe that I deserve T-Mod because I want to help/serve the community and work with some of the brightest individuals in the Staff Team. 
I've been around all walks of life with no judgement, sense of ethics and non-bias opinions; I feel I am able to adapt/understand to any situation within the community or IRL. 
I have prior IRL Police Training and feel I could put some of my training to use into helping out my community; whether it be De-Escalation Techniques or Professionalism. 
I strive for Greatness, Honesty, Integrity, Patience and Accountability.
I am a very empathetic person, so it is always easy for me to place myself into someone else's shoes. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would First check the logs and note who was Mass RDMing, Who was killed and if there were any witnesses. 

Bringing the victim to a sit, listen to his/hers side of the story. Understand what their perspective was and what had happened. I would send back the victim to his/hers prior location and grab the violator.

I believe in doing it this way; instead of bringing them both at the same time, there will be no arguments and hearing both sides separately would be more efficient. 
If I am still having issues understanding the situation I would call for a witness and hear their side of the story.

If the violator was cursing and screaming at me, I would try my best to calm the individual down and make him/her aware that no decisions have been made before listening to them. If the individual continued to curse at me I would gag the individual, check to see if the individual had any prior warnings and double check the logs. Depending on the severity of the account/player, I would call for a Admin+ to issue a Warning or a Ban.

+Support
This is a pretty well put together app, i really like the answers. Youre a pretty active member and i havnt heard anything bad about you revolving around minging or rule breaking. I dont see why you should get staff. Good luck!!

• Like 1

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

2 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support
This is a pretty well put together app, i really like the answers. Youre a pretty active member and i havnt heard anything bad about you revolving around minging or rule breaking. I dont see why you should get staff. Good luck!!

• Like 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

4 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

8 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

• Like 1

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

8 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

• Like 1

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

1. 13 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

On 6/18/2022 at 9:48 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 6/19/2022 at 10:48 AM, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

On 6/19/2022 at 3:48 AM, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

501st ARCL COL Maze