In Game Name:  Bebop

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)  STEAM_0:1:219287139

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Bebop145#1208

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):  Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SEC FTO SM.

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 3 Warns  

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:   I believe this team is a next step to becoming more acquainted with more higher ups and to gain more experience with Protecting very important personal.

Why should we accept you:  I believe I should be apart of RRH Since there need to me more of guardians that need to protect the important personal that always love to flag up when there is some nice RP that can be done.

image.png

+/- Support

Pros:     -Active

Cons:     -Short App    -New to the server

I believe you should give yourself more time before applying for a such important job. You are a great warden but you are still learning the basics of the server, give yourself some time and be active on the forums, you will learn quick. Also, try to have a bit of motivation when writing your application. I understand the lack of ideas but a 2 sentences app will be denied.

Good luck on your application,

Former RRH Engineer Quebec 13 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Just now, Lafleur said:

+/- Support

I believe you should give yourself more time before applying for a such important job. You are a great warden but you are still learning the basics of the server, give yourself some time and be active on the forums, you will learn quick. Also, try to have a bit of motivation when writing your application. I understand the lack of ideas but a 2 sentences app will be denied.

9 hours ago, Lafleur said:

+/- Support

-Delta 27

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

-Support 

Extremely short application, Not experienced enough for guardians.  Wardens will be a great boon to you learning how to guard VIPs. Improve the application and I may +Support.

-RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

4 minutes ago, Grеg said:

-Support 

Extremely short application, Not experienced enough for guardians.  Wardens will be a great boon to you learning how to guard VIPs. Improve the application and I may +Support.

~ Former RRH Analyst Alpha 19

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

- Support
- Short app
- Low experience in general

Give yourself a bit more time and make the app a little more flushed out n I think you'd make a good guardian with more experience.
~ Kilo 2

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 6/19/2022 at 8:45 AM, Grеg said:

-Support 

-RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Needs more time to learn -support for now

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 1:53 PM, K I W I said:

- Support
- Short app
- Low experience in general

Give yourself a bit more time and make the app a little more flushed out n I think you'd make a good guardian with more experience.
~ Kilo 2

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply Whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic