rhynnos Ban appeal

rhynno

Steam Name: rhynno [GL]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419508876

Ingame Name: rhynno

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: (Console)

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: Ok so I was just on wardens and some dude named "HeadN****InCharge Tiberius" joined the server and I was going to quote it and I forgot to censor it, so I got banned for a week for quoting his name. So, I learned that if I'm going to to quote something i will make sure that I censor any names that can get me banned in the future.

5 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

Sounds like you should of been better

+Support

Seems like an honest mistake

💀

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support

Man saw the funny n-word and had to share it. 💀

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Just now, Starstep said:

What was your reasoning for copy and pasting it?

I was gonna quote it and paste it to a fellow warden who i forgot who but i was gonna make fun of the name and then got banned.

+support

Honest mistake, I know he isn't one to say something like that. But it was very dumb of you to not sensor it when typing it in chat. like you could have put "HeadNword" instead of actually saying the N word.

• Like 1

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

1 hour ago, Bulborb said:

+Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

9 hours ago, Bulborb said:

+Support

Gamer mistake.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

It’s of no question wether rhynnos character is in question. He is an extremely active and dedicated member. It was a lapse is judgement and it auto banned him. I’m sure next time he will think twice. I like how Yato put it “gamer mistake”.

+ Support

Edited by Hex-G
Forgor the + Support

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Don't know why you're trying to spread the message instead of trying to divert attention from it - if this happens again you will be staying banned.