9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tyler become a Admin ?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Tyler

What is your steam name?: [GL]tylerdiffee1

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:243606814

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): TylerPortal#2911

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been Staff for 6 months and know the ULX Command.

What date did you start playing on the community? 10/02/2021 [8 Months]

What date did you make your forums account?  10/09/2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Zero

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time [EST]

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been Senior Mod for Over 3 mont months and am ready to take staffing to a new level. I want to show better leadership to other staff by helping them in difficult situations that they can't solve. I want to help the Gaming Light community to grow and become a safe place. I want to help protect the server from abusers, racism, and people who don't care about the rules. I want to be more like Tydrix and Will, shadowing new incoming staff and teaching them the right way of staffing to prevent them from making mistakes while on staff duty by telling them to make sure they uncloak and ungod themself before going back to their roleplay. I want to make this server is successful in the future and have more staff who care about the server by giving passion to the staffing experience. I know the Admin job is a little tough , but I’m ready for any challenge when it comes to staff.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First of all, I'll ask them nicely to calm down. Suppose they keep cursing, ill gag the person and explain why they were gagged in a sit. I will also ask for proof of evidence of their Mass RDM and will check the log to clarify whether this person has been Mass RDM. If there is enough clear evidence, I will first check their warns before punishing them. Then, I will warn this person for Mass RDM / Staff Disrespect for cursing at me. According to the Staff hand book, Mass RDM is a 5-day ban. As admin on-duty, I'll ban him/her for Mass RDM. If further punishment needs to be made, I'll get a senior admin to help or use the staff discord channel punishment to lengthen the appropriate punishment if needed.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? First, I'll say clearly what he or she did wrong and tell them “Don't do it again'' and make sure to follow the rules from the MOTD by a verbal warning. If it is the same person who keeps doing the same thing or similar to the first sit, I will tell them I told you not to do it again and you didn't listen. I will explain what he/she did wrong and follow the proper punishment according to the handbook to give him/her the appropriate punishment. If this person keeps breaking the rules, I will contact a senior admin+ by using the chain of command rule to see what further action is needed toward this player.

Edited by tylerdiffee1
Forgot to fill something

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

Massive + Support

+ Great Senior Mod
+ Great App
+ Active
+ Great Guy

Go Tyler!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

3 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Massive + Support

+ Great Senior Mod
+ Great App
+ Active
+ Great Guy

Go Tyler!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+ Support
+ Great app
+ Amazing experience in the server
+ One of the most dedicated on the staff team
+ Definitely deserving of admin

Edited by K I W W I
Typo fix

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 6/18/2022 at 10:45 AM, Caroline said:

Massive + Support

+ Great Senior Mod
+ Great App
+ Active
+ Great Guy

Go Tyler!

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 6/18/2022 at 1:45 PM, Caroline said:

Massive + Support

+ Great Senior Mod
+ Great App
+ Active
+ Great Guy

Go Tyler!

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 6/18/2022 at 10:45 AM, Caroline said:

Massive + Support

+ Great Senior Mod
+ Great App
+ Active
+ Great Guy

Go Tyler!

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

On 6/18/2022 at 1:45 PM, Caroline said:

Massive + Support

+ Great Senior Mod
+ Great App
+ Active
+ Great Guy

Go Tyler!

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+Support

I thought he was an Admin because of how good he is at acting like one

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧