Naval / Inferno Squadron ID10 Update [Denied]

Cardinal

Battalion Name: Naval / Inferno Squadron

Job/Class Name: ID10

Model Path: N/A

Weapon Kit:

Current Loadout: Binoculars (Dark), Keys, DC-17 Extended, Integrated Storage Device, Health Stim Shot, Squad Shield Activator, Thermal Detonator, Attention Special, Radio, Battering Ram, Bacta Injector.

Add: The ability for ID10 to spawn in these vehicles: Tie Fighter, Imperial Troop Transport, and a VTOL.

Remove: N/A

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): I believe this ability for ID10 is very suitable for the job because IF specializes in flying vehicles in situations such as redacted operations or if there is no SF on to fly.

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: I believe these changes are very fair to the sub division of IF itself because of several reasons. The first reason is that it makes sense for ID10 to be able to do this as ID10 is considered a supporting role for Inferno Squadron. The second reason is that Inferno Squadron is performing redacted operations quite often so having an SF fly them to it wouldn’t make sense and kind of breaks the purpose of a redacted operation if someone who is not in the redacted battalion knows what’s going on. The third reason is that if there is no current SF on to transport people, IF would be able to do so if ID10 is on. The fourth reason is IF can assist in space combat if there isn’t a lot of SF to take on the battle. All in all, we can still be reliant with SF on certain situations, but the main point is to allow IF to do their own things with this ability (Shadow Squadron can be included in some cases). The ability to have ID10 spawn vehicles that I listed would not happen very often and would only be used for redacted operations or if there is not a lot of SF on. This whole update is not meant to take away SF's job. No, they are the main pilots of the server. This whole update is meant for the use of vehicles for redacted operations which would help a lot.     

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

+SUPPORT

I think it has been long enough without flight perms for IF. In my time I have only gone into the sky twice during active combat. I have tried to fly more than that but Gamemasters are normally busy running the event and other staff members are to busy participating in the event. We are Inferno Squad, he wear flight suits as or armor and we all were trained pilots in lore. Why not roleplay the same thing on this server?

Current: Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF

4 hours ago, MessyPerson said:

+SUPPORT

I think it has been long enough without flight perms for IF. In my time I have only gone into the sky twice during active combat. I have tried to fly more than that but Gamemasters are normally busy running the event and other staff members are to busy participating in the event. We are Inferno Squad, he wear flight suits as or armor and we all were trained pilots in lore. Why not roleplay the same thing on this server?

6 hours ago, MessyPerson said:

+SUPPORT

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

6 hours ago, MessyPerson said:

+SUPPORT

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

12 hours ago, MessyPerson said:

+SUPPORT

15 hours ago, MessyPerson said:

+SUPPORT

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

16 hours ago, MessyPerson said:

+SUPPORT

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!