Nex' RP Resignation

Nex_yes

It has been a good and long run for me, and I've met amazing people that has been really supporting for me, usually I am not the kind of dude to write these things but here it goes

I will be resigning from all RP but will still stay as a GM for some time. It has been amazing and I really hope everyone has a good summer/ year as I will probably never join back into RP again. I have some fun / semi big events planned ahead and as I said, i'll still be staying as a GM for a while. 

Apple - The good old times in Shock, shock was my first home in GL, and you became one of my good friends from the times that I was in shock. I only have good memories with you and I also wish you the best.

Zee - My man, Zee, You were amazing to work with in shock and I truely hope you someday become a Marshal Commander or higher. I am sorry for dipping shock the way I did, but I think that it was for the best at the time I left shock. You helped be thru stuff and if I ever choose to return, it'll be shock that I am coming back to. 

Astro - Thank you for the good times in naval, and enchoraging me to strive for more. But in the end, it all comes down to motivation in which I did not have anymore. See you around, you better become something big, as you have really worked hard for everything you do. 

Mann - Same goes for you, See you at thrawn one day, or even higher. You have been really amazing and I truely hope that you understand me for suddenly retiring. I know I said that I'd try to make a comeback, but all motivation is lost. 

Bub - Bub, you have been literally my best friend and mentor, from the times where I was just a little TMO, to becoming CMO and really working hard and succeding in making a stable and one of the biggest MO Teams ever. I only could do this due to your motivation that you've given me, and I hope you have a good one! 

Board of Admirality - For the rest of you guys, it has been an honour working with you guys, even tho it has not been many months. I have enjoyed every last step and hope that you guys make Naval an even better place.

Sam - My old buddy, I will remember you for the good times we've been thru together, become something more, believe in yourself and you'll someday become more. 

Cammin - My time in 501st might not be that long, but it has been enough for me to be remembered and for that I can thank you. You've really been a good friend, and a fellow ArK trooVA, I know I am disapointing you as the ORIGINAL ArK trooVA to retire, and therefor I hereby promote you to the leader of the ArK trooVA's. Have a good one, thanks for the fun RDM times. 

Doom - You were the guy that got me into ARC originally, and I really thank you for giving me this chance for my short time in 501st, You were amazing to work with and I wish you the best. 

Rest of Naval - Cya all, it has been an amazing time with every last one of you guys. Hope you attend the events that I will be hosting as you guys dont wanna lose another ISD 🙂 

501st boys - Thanks for the fun, and chill times. 501st has been a chill place for me, We have been thru a lot, and I mean a lot in 501st bunks just alone that has given me PTSD for the rest of my life, but I really have enjoyed every last second of it. 

For the rest of ya'll, if I missed you I am sorry. I just have not been myself the last couple of days. But at last goodbye to everyone,

• Gaminglight Love 2

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

All the best ArK TrooVA. I will lead us into battle in your name

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

This is a very very sad day, I am glad to hear you are staying as a GM so I can work with you in the future still 😎.

• Heart-Eyes 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

Nex you made parker die in the medbay 4 times, im gonna miss having to clone myself over and over. You were a great officer, hope you return one day! If not, have a great time as GM and anything else you do!

• Sad 1

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

take care ❤️

• Sad 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

I hope you stay as GM for a LONG time, because I want you to stick around on the server in some shape or form. You're super kind and friendly, stick around!!

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF