Should i get Tmod again  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be in staff again

• Yes i should
    • No i shouldn't

What is your in-game name?: Scruffy

What is your steam name?: [GL] ScruffyPlays

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:441284163

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes been staff on PRP 2 times

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) sometime January last year. 

What date did you make your forums account?  August 5, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2822475679

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? trail mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: Australian Eastern standard Time  

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I should be accepted into staff again because I know the rules very well.  I wanna join all the amazing people in the staff team. Also I wanna help with the minges that plague the city of Rockford late at night. Not only that I wanna help the long nights where there's no staff on to help all those which are still on and I can help with those minges. Also I am a very nice person I respect everyone on the server and will help anyone if I can. I just wanna be able to help the server and everyone on at the time no staff are on I just want to make it a better place for all people that are just trying to have fun while playing gaminglight police rp and not to ruin there RP experience on the server. I hope I can see all you lovely staff members soon. I do live in Australia but I will be on as much as I can and help the people which needs it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I were to receive the Sit of a guy Mass RDMing I would bring both of them  at this point I would attempt to talk to them both  but if one is cussing at me I would jail them and mute/gag  them then at that point I would ask the guy which made the sit  for proof of the RDM once I got the proof of the RDM I would warn the person for RDM and Staff diss . Then tell him to not do it again then I will leave them in jail for 400 seconds  then I will return them and unmute the guy who was cussing and if he was still cussing after the sit I would keep them muted until he stops cussing or leaves the sever.

2 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support
You seem to have previous experience of policeRP and are very familiar with the rules you seem to be a very good fit for staff

Best of luck 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

8 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support
You seem to have previous experience of policeRP and are very familiar with the rules you seem to be a very good fit for staff

Best of luck 

-support

"Been staff 2 times" why were you not staff anymore? 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC