Permanent Ban Request (TeamSpeak)- Accepted

Theta

Before anyone says "Oh this is in the wrong spot" I was informed by GL Bop to make the ban request here.

1. Your In-game:

501st Commander Theta

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:167508049

3. The player's name in-game:

Marcuss From Apology Video / Peta aka "TeamSpeak User"

4. The player's steam name (If you know it):

I do not. I do have their TeamSpeakIDs.
[URL=client://34853/rY6xj2RMwLJ2h6+4FadTJ6gObxo=~Hagred]Hagred[/URL]
[URL=client://34854/sH/XWx4Vy9SQDEqim/7EXL/mr2s=~501st%20PFC%20JImmy]501st PFC JImmy[/URL]

5. What did the player do:

Continuously enters mine and other Battalion's TS channels and disrupts our activities as well as berates and harasses members of the channel. Also making jokes about school shootings. They also spam poke me and others whenever asked to leave or cut it out.

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):

As for evidence, I have only clips from the most recent events, but you can ask @Spice as he has helped me numerous times before in dealing with these guys, as well as @99 dead raccoons
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979648031286763551/987211066104762388/Desktop_2022.06.17_-_00.12.33.13.DVR.mp4

7. What do you believe should happen to the player:

I think these guys should both be permanently banned from the TeamSpeak.

8. Any extra information:

These guys have been a thorn in mine and other's sides for months. They continue to come back and act in an unacceptable behavior, mock us, talk over us, show no regard for what we are doing in OUR channel and never learn their lesson or change their behavior. I am so sick of these guys and it's time something was done. I know I am not the only one who feels this way. These guys are both warns away from Permanent Ban in game, clearly they aren't here to be conducive to our server and only seek to cause chaos and disruptions.

• Like 2

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

Users are just plagues. Unfunny khv's. Can't wait for you to make another video!

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

33 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

These 2 are constant problems who are disrespectful and are only here to cause issues. They are uncooperative and simply just there to cause problems. I have been called to deal with them multiple times and they never seem to learn. 

• Like 1

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+ Support. Get these guys outa here

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

+support
major thorn in the community, and are constant problem makers

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

19 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

These 2 are constant problems who are disrespectful and are only here to cause issues. They are uncooperative and simply just there to cause problems. I have been called to deal with them multiple times and they never seem to learn. 

i have also talked to them before and they just dont listen

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 6/18/2022 at 5:15 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

I have had to deal with these two many times in the mornings my time, annoying asf

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:15 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander