Jimm OS App

Jimm

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

ME CS FTO Jimm

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:121474550

3. What is your Rank?

ME

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

None

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

None

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I believe I should become Maintenance Command, because I am active on the server and I can bring new life to the branch. I am very active with more than 10 hours on the server per day and I am on every day. I do many trainings when I am asked and even when I am not asked. I always listen to high command and I do not cause many issues even if I do minge around a bit. I try my best to make the branch look good and do well on the server. I think I can do even better if I am able to become command.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

I would try to cuff the trainee and take him back to the training room but if I should fail to cuff him then I would ask one more time to go back or I would end the training and he would be put on a Do Not Train list for a week.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

People can't be killed in spawn anymore so this is no longer an issue.

Maintenance Command | Medical | E11

13 hours ago, bro thats epic said:

. I am very active with more than 10 hours on the server per day and I am on every day. I do many trainings when I am asked and even when I am not asked.

no life

+support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+support

+Super active.

+Epic FTO

+the best of maintenance.

+Man deserves promo smh

+Managed to fix my broken marriage.

Promo him pls.

Words cannot describe how active he is, I see him on literally everyday.

On 6/19/2022 at 10:19 AM, Hang said:

+support

+Super active.

+Epic FTO

+the best of maintenance.

+Man deserves promo smh

+Managed to fix my broken marriage.

Promo him pls.

Words cannot describe how active he is, I see him on literally everyday.

Jimm and I have that sort of office relationship where we walk by one another in the hall with our coffee in hand and ask each other "Working hard, or hardly working?" then walk past each other.

Jk I've seen Jimm around quite a bit and I'm a fan of anyone as active in maintenance as he is.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

+Support
-Very active
-Friendly
-Good at fixing

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

ACCEPTED!

Contact HCMD for your training!

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer