Sprays Senior Moderator Application- Accepted

Boesermaster

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: Spray

What is your steam name?: [GL] Boesermaster

What is your steam ID?:

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Boesermaster#9156

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i was a Admin in another Community previous before i came here which is why i currently have around 730 Sits under my Belt.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I first Joined last year December

What date did you make your forums account?  November 20 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? Nope

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CEST

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) In my Time as a Moderator in this Community,  i have done a lot of Sits, in many of which i was able to Solve them Easily, and was even able to Assist other Moderators as difficult Situations rose up, I think i have shown that i have a strong Grasp on all the Rules of our MOTD and follow them. I would like to help even more in my Role as a Senior Moderator and continue to assit all of you to have a Good Time on the GL Servers. And climb the Staff Ranks to make the GL Servers as Appealing as Possible in my Time i will spend on the Servers.  The Rank as Senior Moderator would allow me to Monitor better newer Staff Members who would like to Join the Staff Team and make them the best they can be. And i would like to Work together with SMT to make as much Possible as we can to make it the best SCP Server there is.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would warn him for MRDM Player Diss and Ban him for 5 Days

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would Split them up and talk to one Player after the other. To get everyone Story and make the best Decision off the Information i get.

+ support

spray has been doing good as a moderator, is an active staff member, and definitely deserves a spot at senior moderator.

• Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 6/17/2022 at 5:00 PM, Wade said:

+support.

Activte.
Great Staff member.
Takes Tickets well and does everything a Staff member does.

good luck, stay safe

also add your steam id to your promo app pls

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

On 6/17/2022 at 8:00 PM, Wade said:

+support.

Activte.
Great Staff member.

good luck, stay safe

+ Support
+ Went out of his way to make a good app to become senior mod

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 6/17/2022 at 7:00 PM, Wade said:

+support.

Activte.
Great Staff member.

good luck, stay safe

Agree but let others who need quota take sits remember if the sits been up for 2-5 mins take it then, overall is ready for senior mod

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 6/17/2022 at 5:00 PM, Wade said:

+support.

Activte.
Great Staff member.

good luck, stay safe

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 6/17/2022 at 8:00 PM, Wade said:

+support.

Activte.
Great Staff member.

good luck, stay safe

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team