General Suggestion- Fear RP Rule clarification [Completed]

Drago

What are you suggesting? - Clarifying the fear RP rules to state weather you need a extra person to cuff or if one of the people with the guns can cuff

How would this change better the server? - Would better clarify the rule so a sit doesn't have to be called, every time someone try's to fear RP someone as it seems that there is confusion of the rule even amongst staff.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

+Support
Clarification always is a step in the right direction, been in a few sits relating to simply people not understanding the Fear RP rules

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

Ngl i dont even know if you need an extra person to cuff or not

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 6/17/2022 at 8:54 PM, K I W W I said:

+Support
Clarification always is a step in the right direction, been in a few sits relating to simply people not understanding the Fear RP rules

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+ Support 

Really just a quality of life kind of change that benefits everyone and hurts no one.
Only people who would be salty are 049 mains who like to abuse motd grey areas

Maintenance Command | Medical | E11

+Support

Ngl it is funny to see 049 stay still (doesnt know the rules) as soon as the requirement for fear rp goes away since a guy put away his gun 

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 2 weeks later...

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||