Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: YDKids

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461672058

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 11 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Tactical

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I feel I should be promoted to Major in PD for many reasons. To begin, I always try my absolute best to host European-friendly PD meetings when one is needed. I usually try to host a meeting every weekend when I am able to. When dealing with newer officers, I am always positive and very encouraging to help them out to the best of my ability I always try to give them some independence with things to help guide them to learn. I am always willing to help out any officers if they have questions or need any assistance in any situation. Next, I am very active and professional while on the server. I know how to take charge in very serious situations that require a fast turnaround response. Being a Captain in PD has shown that I am a very trustworthy person and very capable of the responsibility of being a Major in PD. I feel I have always been respectful to everyone and have grown as a respected person in the community. Lastly, I have learned a lot from being a Captain in PD and it has helped me grow as a better PD Low Command officer. These are the reasons I feel I should be a Major in the Police Department. I look forward to improving my knowledge and skill base every time I play.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

3 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Active

Friendly

Mature

Is always available if needed

Very helpful among members and PD command staff

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+Support

Outstanding activity.

Dedication is unmatched to the department, willing to assist anyone whenever necessary.

Incredibly understanding and caring for others.

Handles difficult situations with precision and decision, even in problems that seem unsolvable, they persevere.

Their level of maturity is astonishing, through all aspects, even including when dealing with mingy or inappropriate people / problems.

A wonderful help for just about all things you could look forward at a rank this high.

Shows determination, character, and displays a very well-rounded command structure to teach and also learn with fellow members.

SWAT Lieutenant Azrael

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP