Galaxy's Marshal Commander Application- Denied

Rivian Galaxy

Should I Be The Next Marshal Commander?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be The Next Marshal Commander?

• Yes! Please Explain.
    • No! Please Explain.

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Nova Vice Commander Galaxy NT02

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?:

There are many reason I wish to receive the rank of Marshal Commander.

#1. I believe I could bring lasting changes to army that would positively affect all army battalions.

#2. I believe army has a strong command team between all army battalions and would love to work with them all.

#3. As weird as it may sound I quite enjoy working on documents such as SOP's Tryout Doc's ETC and would gladly help any army battalion rework or fix their documents. Also, I personally believe I'm quite good at formatting documents.

#4. I have enjoyed my time in nova but I believe I am ready for something great and believe I would be a great asset to the army high command team.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:

There are a couple of things that I would consider the "biggest thing" I could bring to Army High Command

#1. - I have a few idea for each battalion that would greatly and positively affect each of them. These ideas consist of simple changes to new sub-classes or sub-class reworks that would help the battalion. I also believe I could assist any army battalion in gaining members.

#2. - I believe I am very well known in the community. I also try to keep a friendly relationship with everyone on the server as I believe it is important for someone who is expected to lead in RP to be well known in the community and friendly. I also am also happy to help anyone whether they're a private or a commander.

#3. - Since I came back to the server I have been dedicated to nova. It has always been my primary life and rarely do I have a second life. I will be dedicated to army as a whole and work my hardest to make lasting changes to army as whole.

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:

Marshal Commanders have many purposes in their role.

#1. - Marshal Commander are expected to lead in an roleplay perspective. Whether it be during an event or day to day activities.

#2. - Lower ranking troopers look up to members of high command and Marshal Commander should act professional as people see them as role models.

#3. - Every month all member of army high command are assigned to a battalion for the whole month. During this time they are expected to work with the command team of that respective battalion in making any necessary changes ranging from reworking documents or reworking jobs. Sometimes they battalion may be in a good place and not need any changes but this doesn't mean the Marshal Commander can just ignore the battalion they should still work with the command team in making sure the battalions activity stays up.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:

I would say there are a few reason I personally believe I can be trusted with Army High Command

#1. - I have been in a command position twice, Ninth Sister two years ago and now Nova Vice Commander. When in both of these command positions and while moving up to those command ranks I have only ever received one strike and that was for failure to meet quota. I believe this shows I can be trusted with a command positions.

#2. - I believe I have proven that I am willing to sacrifice to help with improving a battalion as I spent money out of my own pocket to get nova an update they so desperately needed.

#3. - I am achieved the rank of Admin in the staff team which hold a I lot of power and I believe this shows I can be trusted with a good amount of power. I also believe and this shows I want to help make the server the best it can be. As a high ranking staff member and member of army high command I can help make necessary changes the benefit everyone.

How often can you be active in-game?:
All Depends On My Work Schedule

Wednesday-Saturday - 4-8 Hours
Sunday-Tuesday - 12-20 Hours

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

RDM
FailRP
FailRP
RDM
LTAP | RDM
MRDM
ARDM | FailRP
RDM

Thank You For Reading

Edited by GaIaxy
Changes

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 6/17/2022 at 8:42 AM, GaIaxy said:

I was willing to pay out of my pocket to bring a kit swap to nova that greatly increased the activity of nova and I will gladly do whatever I must to help increase active in all army battalions

Just reading this is a big red flag to me. Absolutely not.

- Support

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

15 hours ago, Theta said:

Just reading this is a big red flag to me. Absolutely not.

- Support

-Support
I haven't had many interactions with you but you seem like a chill guy but I just don't think that you are quite ready for Marshal Commander, some of your actions have been negative and some of the things you said in this application are red flags. 

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

-Support
I am not supporting you becoming a Marshall Commander at this time because I have only really seen you online on your A-Team custom class. I believe that someone who says that they will "gladly do whatever they must to increase the activity of their battalion" must be active on their battalion job beforehand. You seem chill but I do not think that now is your time to become a Marshall Commander. I hope you don't take my criticisms to heart.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army High Command.
Please speak to me for denial reason and what to improve on.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150