None

3. How many warnings do you have?:

None

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

Pretty Good if I say so myself been very active ever since joining IC

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

Scout Sniper Enlisted/Crimson Squad

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:
Reason Why I want to become officer. Ever since coming back to the server a couple weeks ago I have seen some improvements to the battalion and I would like to assist the battalion's growth even more than now. Following Reasons why I would Like to become a Officer are that firstly with me having a different timezone we would have a more broaden schedule for officer availability and able to ensure enlisted/NCO with a different timezone are in check and entertained.  Secondly with my past command experience I would like to assist the Current officer core and command team with my being to ensure the battalion is growing in the right direction.  Lastly the reason Why I want to become an Officer for IC is that I know im ready for bigger responsibilities and I would not fail and disappoint anyone.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

The reason I can be trusted as a Officer is because in the past I've been entrusted with very high positions and I have never been striked in any of those positions (Notable ones are DT and Kallus). Even with my past experience I am still willing to learn new things and still can make mistake but I learn from them to help better myself.  Since I was a former IC Officer and that the SOP more or less still relatively still the same from back Then I would easily be able to uphold the SOP and ensuring others follow it and nothing is broken. Lastly why I can be trusted is that with the things entrusted to me in the past before retiring I have always try to ensure the relation of myself and to others is never broken as having the trust of others would help the battalion progress further while having no trust would just do a lot of harm and a lot unnecessary fighting/arguements as i've seen in past command members which hindered the battalion greatly during my time.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

Advantage of having me as a Officer is that Im a very experience Command member with me holding the rank of Senior Commander Twice now, First time was DT and Second was being Kallus and been in multiple Officer/Command Positions before so im very experience on what I am required to do and whats being ask of me. Secondly with my experience I would be able to assist new and upcomming NCO's and Officers to be able to teach them all the stuff they would need to know to ensure they would have a successful future in the battalion. Third and Lastly advantage of having me on board as I stated on the Why i would like to become a officer question is that since I have a different Timezone I would be able to keep an eye on Enlisted and NCO's making sure no SOP is being breached nor minging of any kind as well as being able to keep them  entertain where some hours are dead for most.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

HUGE + SUPPORT!

+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Experienced
+ Great Application

In my humble opinion, BiggieCheez / Locke is one of the most devoted members within the GL community, I often see him on either taking Gamemaster requests, hosting creative events, or just RP'ing and interacting with troops in general. From my observation, not only is he efficient at his job as a server-lore character; he is also effective when completing tasks issued to him, not matter the difficulty. Most of all, his previous experience will be a boon to the IC if he makes it into the officer corps; having the ability to bring in his expertise and new perspectives into the battalion is surely a heavily sought-after trait for a prospective officer such as him. I do think he will be able to take on the responsibilities that comes with the position.

I wish you the very best in your application! ❤️

6 hours ago, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

HUGE + SUPPORT!

+ Active
+ Dedicated
+ Experienced
+ Great Application

In my humble opinion, BiggieCheez / Locke is one of the most devoted members within the GL community, I often see him on either taking Gamemaster requests, hosting creative events, or just RP'ing and interacting with troops in general. From my observation, not only is he efficient at his job as a server-lore character; he is also effective when completing tasks issued to him, not matter the difficulty. Most of all, his previous experience will be a boon to the IC if he makes it into the officer corps; having the ability to bring in his expertise and new perspectives into the battalion is surely a heavily sought-after trait for a prospective officer such as him. I do think he will be able to take on the responsibilities that comes with the position.

I wish you the very best in your application! ❤️

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

• Crunch locked this topic